Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

PICK3 said:
The fight is Feb 16.

I predict a ground n pound victory for Tank
agreed 100% Kimbo has no ground skills and his fights are almost always won as a boxing match...... Tank also has a considerable more amount of quality fights than Kimbo....

FIrst of all I thought it was awesome. Kimbo was so eager to get it on, he removed the debris from the cage himself (some fan threw a crumpled up magazine into the ring which caused a timeout). He was kind of pushing on the ref's arm like "dude, we're both ready to fight, just let us go at it!"

Then he did everything except sing Tank a lullaby and tuck him into bed.

Seriously, if you were to watch all his past fights, this is the shortest one by far, because Tank just didn't protect himself, and Tank wasn't scared shitless. Or at least was pretending not to be.

I say Kimbo vs. Brock next, then Couture or Mir.

Brock is very athletic and all, but I can't remember if anyone has tested his chin.

This is the same guy who game himself a concussion doing the F5.

Big Rick Rock said:
You guys do knwo that Tank Abbot has had a 1-8 record since 1998. The guy has lost 8 out of his last 9 bouts. Kimbo is new and on the rise.

Kimbo went at him with some quick hard hands. Dude has an impressive knuckle game. Tank had made a name for himself as a striker, but Kimbo is just a much better boxer.

Props to Elite XC for a good card. The event was awesome and the card was pretty strong. I like seeing my boys Rico Rodriguez and Yves Edwards back in the mix... Yves' fight made my night. One of the best finishes I seen in a while.

For those of you who are talking about Kimbo vs. Any UFC fighter... Don't hold your breath. The leagues protect their guys, you wont see any more unification bouts for a while.

Maybe Couture if he gets to fight after his court case with the UFC. He might be a good guy for EXC.

If they do a good job of matching Kimbo, the guy can blossom into a dominating champion. He has the speed, strength and gameness. He just needs more time in the gym to round out his game.

Top Bottom