Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush split

I think she is pretty and the bootay is banging.
I can't stand her other sister, Kourtney K. snobby little bitch. I would love to slap her and bring her back to reality. If I was a guy I wouldn't touch it with pick3's penis, yukk

why we got to drag my penis into this? :confused:

kim is ridiculously hot BUT, why was she given an exercise video deal? she is far, far, far, far, far from a fitness chick. face is too hot though. i would love to bang her from behind while hitting her sisters across the face with a dead halibut.

Maybe Reggie saw Tony Romo ditch his fat chick/lowgrade celebrity girlfriend and thought...hmmm...maybe I should hold out for better too.

kim is ridiculously hot BUT, why was she given an exercise video deal? she is far, far, far, far, far from a fitness chick. face is too hot though. i would love to bang her from behind while hitting her sisters across the face with a dead halibut.

cause 99% of your everyday women walking the street are not fitness chicks nor will ever be fitness chicks (or even want to be fitness chicks).

cause 99% of your everyday women walking the street are not fitness chicks nor will ever be fitness chicks (or even want to be fitness chicks).

yea, but wouldnt you want to take advice from someone who is in ridiculous shape as opposed to a chick who doesnt really look like she works out? she is crazy hot but i dont think she is in "shape". she is just very shapely which is healthy and great.

yea, but wouldnt you want to take advice from someone who is in ridiculous shape as opposed to a chick who doesnt really look like she works out? she is crazy hot but i dont think she is in "shape". she is just very shapely which is healthy and great.

i think you're overestimating the intelligence of the general public. trust me, plenty of women would buy her workout vid simply because she is hot/famous and because they want to look like her.

Top Bottom