Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush split

jesus fuck, it's fucking PERFECTION. i'd fucking LIVE in that thing for eternity. she'd have to get a restraining order on me cause I'd never stop eating her out from behind.

fuck dude, you CANNOT be a man if that ass doesn't get your little prick harder than chinese algebra.

I don't hear any other doods talkin about how hawt she is (cept maybe DT)

Are you kidding me... If my husband googled her he might explode on the screen.... and really that's just extra cleaning for me. He loves watching Keeping up with the Kardashians with me... for one purpose only... bootay.

This is KB's perennial favorite.

I like to see him post he'd tag Kim before Allison :)

allison-stokke.jpg

_kim-kardashian-naked-playboy-33.jpg

This is KB's perennial favorite.

I like to see him post he'd tag Kim before Allison :)

allison-stokke.jpg

I would. No doubt whatsoever. I would push allison over and step on her face to get to Kim.

(Then I'd head back, apologize and go down on Allison for 17 hours straight)

Okay, I'll admit.

It moved a little :)

Best to show that behemoth ass from a lateral view cuz a posterior view would require a wide-angle lenses.
Dude that bitch is close to perfect. I love wimmenz wit dem big ole ass's. You are doing your self no justice on your STR8 claim wit this Kim bashing shit bro.:evil:

And keep in mind this is her 'off' her diet for only a month or two. Her genetics suck, wait until she pops a kid out. Sorry, but I'm with pick on this one. It's always best to find a girl with hips that won't go to shit outside of a strict diet/exercise regimen or postpartum.

2316226937_21c15fcd6e_o.jpg

And keep in mind this is her 'off' her diet for only a month or two. Her genetics suck, wait until she pops a kid out. Sorry, but I'm with pick on this one. It's always best to find a girl with hips that won't go to shit outside of a strict diet/exercise regimen or postpartum.

^^^
ladies and gentlemen ... the defense rest

that's straight BANGIN. i'd absolutely make sweet fucklove to that shit all night long. so hot.

and who is talking about long term marriage here?! you dudes is gay

Top Bottom