Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush split

yea, but wouldnt you want to take advice from someone who is in ridiculous shape as opposed to a chick who doesnt really look like she works out? she is crazy hot but i dont think she is in "shape". she is just very shapely which is healthy and great.

I agree with smurf - people are stupid. especially when it comes to dieting / exercising.

and not for nuthin, but I know a LOT of chicks who would kill for her body. and they somehow think a workout DVD will help them get there.

i think you're overestimating the intelligence of the general public. trust me, plenty of women would buy her workout vid simply because she is hot/famous and because they want to look like her.

you and kb make good points. from my standpoint id listen to jamie eason and women who walk he walk. i guess the general public, which i never knew - women average a size 14/16 nationwide!, would listen to her because, its kim, and kim is awesome. glad im not one of the droves of fitness sheeple.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolololololololololololol!

i look kinda look like her "fat" picture. and no i don't think i'm fat.

who knows why they broke up. too bad for them things didn't workout though.

hot but her body looks much better with jeans holding to together...1 step anyways from cottage cheese on the back of her legs

I guess she was getting kinky text messages from Kanye West and Reggie found out and broke up with her....

Top Bottom