Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush split

that's straight BANGIN. i'd absolutely make sweet fucklove to that shit all night long. so hot.

and who is talking about long term marriage here?! you dudes is gay

We could definitely kick it then, you could be the token black friend and sweep up all the plumper's.

that's straight BANGIN. i'd absolutely make sweet fucklove to that shit all night long. so hot.

and who is talking about long term marriage here?! you dudes is gay

I'm knot sayin I woodn't let her smooch the sack ... she's just knot worthy of her celebrity in terms of hawtness

^^^
ladies and gentlemen ... the defense rest
Thats just a ghetto ass, I d bang that shit till the cows came home, any less wud be a STR8 MO :evil:

Forget her ass. She has a really gorgeous face and look about her. She does it for me but Pick3's Sarah Jessica Parker pick did make me laugh.

The best part of this break-up is you know there is going to be sone "look at the white chick I was fucking" videos hitting the internet soon.

I think she is pretty and the bootay is banging.
I can't stand her other sister, Kourtney K. snobby little bitch. I would love to slap her and bring her back to reality. If I was a guy I wouldn't touch it with pick3's penis, yukk

Top Bottom