Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kerry Campaign and the DNC threaten legal action for running anti-kerry ads!

Testosterone boy said:
becoming et al owned by the truth.

bush didn't put his name on the ad.... that is like me saying the stupid crap the lib posters put up on here is kerry's fault. :rolleyes:

Lumberg said:
When I heard that I thought that was retarded too. And I'm voting for him.

Too bad nothing he's done is even in the same league of the retardedness that spews from GWBs mouth on an almost-daily basis.

Have you heard the neweist Bushism?
Like:

This sadministration will never stop looking for ways to harm this country and its people. August 2004

Burning_Inside said:
Because of shit that happened 40 years ago? Dude grow up.
I run into people I hadn't seen in 20 some-odd years or so,they still behave much as they did in college. Character is usually instilled when you're young,typically by your parents. Or are you saying Kerry has grown-up since his anti-war antics?

p0ink said:
once again, the democrats prove they really dont believe in the first amendment.

I'm not sure you really believe in what this country stands for. Anyone is free to file a lawsuit for damages, and slander is a punishable crime.

However I guess since I have your commentary I don't need to wait til the case actually goes to court before I form my opinion. Thanks for saving us so much time!

4everhung said:
I run into people I hadn't seen in 20 some-odd years or so,they still behave much as they did in college. Character is usually instilled when you're young,typically by your parents. Or are you saying Kerry has grown-up since his anti-war antics?

Your personal experiences are irrelevant. I can turn around and say I met lots of people that I hadn't seen in a while and report that they've changed drastically.
People do have the capacity for change.

Kerry was one of very few people who were actually effective in helping to bring an end to the Vietnam War.

What was to be gained by prolonging that war? Another 65,000 dead Americans? Another 600,000 injured? Another 1,600,000 with mental trauma scarring thier lives?

We could have, and should have, gone into Vietnam....kicked butt and gone home.

The truth is that some Washington power brokers simply wanted a long, protracted stalemate because there is very serious money to be made from long, protracted stalemates.

Talk to some Nam vets if you don't believe me. We did not want to win. We forced our soldiers to fight with one arm tied behind thier backs. We sent them on suicide missions intentionally.

I was always under the impression that we did not go into North Vietnam for fear of bringing China and Russia into the engagement.

Top Bottom