Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill O'Reilly lies 3 times in one week

No Lao

As I recall the two issues were over his medical records and his joint returns. The meidcla records weren't released according to my memory, despite repeated promises to do so. The same with his joint returns since his wife claims most of their income.

It was an issue all throughout the campaign, not one invented by O'Reilly. Even the NYT's hit on it after the elections when the left decided this guy needs to go, and so all the embarassing info start coming out. Like how he was a D student in college. LOL

Lao Tzu said:
O'Reilly is preaching to the choir, not converting new members. And I don't think his choir would be nearly as big if they knew he has a long list of manipulations to answer for.

Sorry Lao. Im too lazy to go through them all and address them individually, but many of them are misleading.

But even had they all been accurate they amount to nothing more than nitpicking. Hardly the outright lies and intentional distortions of a Franken or Moore.

I think O'reilly is an annoying loud mouth who does cater to the lowest common denominator. But he isn't a liar.

redguru said:
Sean Hannity is definately a tool and hurts the conservative movement. He has no grasp of the issues and just spouts garbage from his microphone. O'Reilly's schtick is just that, a schtick. It works, pissing off a lot of people and gets ratings.

you think so??? i dig hanity, he is clear and precise and morally sound...bill's frankness is fuckin sweet, he does not mince words. i don't buy his independent spiel though

Lao Tzu said:
Phenom78 - Media matters claims Kerry did release personal tax and military data

http://mediamatters.org/items/200408170001

A summary of Kerry's military medical records -- released by Dr. Gerald J. Doyle on April 23 -- is also posted on the site........As for Coulter's claim that Kerry "won't release his tax records," Kerry did exactly that on April 14. In fact, Kerry's tax returns for the past five years are posted on the Kerry-Edwards '04 website.

Your statement about Clinton and rape could be true. There is circumstantial evidence, so its more of a smear campaign based on circumstantial evidence than an outright lie.

Kerry still hasn't released his original DD214 which probably will show he was discharged with other than honorable conditions. Over the years he has had the characterization of his discharge changed on three seperate occasions. Kerry has only released summary records from his military career.

Phenom78 said:
Seems like this website misleads and lies as well

Two examples

1)She falsely accused former President Bill Clinton of being a "very good rapist."

2)She falsely claimed Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) refused to release his military records and tax forms during his 2004 presidential campaign, when, in fact, both were posted on his website.

Bill Clinton has been accused of rape by several women. He was also forced to pay substantial damages in a sexual harassment suit. Coulter was transparently being sarcastic to draw attention to the history and not claiming he was convicted of rape.

She was correct. Kerry never posted his compete military or tax records, despite repetitive promises to do so. He dodged it all throughout the campaign.
I'll second this

uryan said:
how can anyone sit through his show? moron.
It's people who never would admit any form of error and look for justification for their own retarded bullshit that watch these asshats.

redguru said:
Kerry still hasn't released his original DD214 which probably will show he was discharged with other than honorable conditions. Over the years he has had the characterization of his discharge changed on three seperate occasions. Kerry has only released summary records from his military career.

If thats true then I stand corrected.

Top Bottom