Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kerry Campaign and the DNC threaten legal action for running anti-kerry ads!

p0ink said:
this is the same doctor that took the last piece of shrapnel that was barely even able to stay in his (kerry's) skin.

i posted up this doctor's account like 2-3 months ago. it's the same one.

how come none of you pro-kerry people question those who supposedly served with kerry and say positive things about him, but the second he has some detractors that served with him, it is some kind of scam or fraud.

please...

your candidate is so transparent and so fake. it's all too obvious that there will be 4 more years with GWB.
None of these men "served with him". None of them were ever on his boat

And Paul O'niel wasn't even in country when kerry was. He came in THREE MNTHS after kerry left.

"In a combat environment often requiring independent, decisive action, Lieutenant Junior Grade Kerry was unsurpassed. LTJG Kerry emerges as the acknowledged leader in his peer group. His bearing and appearance are above reproach." - GEORGE ELLIOT 1969 Kerry's Officers Fitness Report.

The ads are disgusting. Ironically he has brought it on himself with the constant "I'm an American hero" speeches

For the dimwitted, he hasnt actually called himself that, but his every speech outlines his war record and "accomplishments"

I can't believe we are debating Vietnam again. This monkey does this in every signle camapign he has ever run.

JerseyArt said:
Ironically he has brought it on himself with the constant "I'm an American hero" speeches

...and with the endless digging into Bush's National Guard records to try and find some dirt.

Whats good for the goose...expect the press won't cooperate here.

JerseyArt said:
The ads are disgusting. Ironically he has brought it on himself with the constant "I'm an American hero" speeches

seriously - when I heard that "reporting for duty" thing, it was so retarded I don't think I even laughed... he is a moron...

Becoming said:
seriously - when I heard that "reporting for duty" thing, it was so retarded I don't think I even laughed... he is a moron...

I guess he thought that would appeal to Americans. Kerry's staffers don't realize most of us see right through that BS. Plus the salute was terrible form-wise. If he was a soldier he'd have done some pushups for that.

Longhorn85 said:
I guess he thought that would appeal to Americans. Kerry's staffers don't realize most of us see right through that BS. Plus the salute was terrible form-wise. If he was a soldier he'd have done some pushups for that.

I felt like punching him right in the face.... I haven't been in the military, but enough of my family has for me to have respect for it....

unfortunately I am not as opptimistic as you about our fellow americans and the crap they fall for....

Becoming said:
I felt like punching him right in the face.... I haven't been in the military, but enough of my family has for me to have respect for it....

unfortunately I am not as opptimistic as you about our fellow americans and the crap they fall for....

What are you going on about? Kerry never served or something? It was a dummy replacement from aliens?

Burning_Inside said:
What are you going on about? Kerry never served or something? It was a dummy replacement from aliens?

No actually my problem is it is weak pandering and trying to appeal to the public - hasn't he been all about how wrong the military is? but now he is so proud he was a part of it? give me a break already...

the guy just does anything that he thinks will make him look good/better....

maybe he should try just being his own self - if he has a personality that is....

Top Bottom