Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kerry Campaign and the DNC threaten legal action for running anti-kerry ads!

Becoming said:
No actually my problem is it is weak pandering and trying to appeal to the public - hasn't he been all about how wrong the military is? but now he is so proud he was a part of it? give me a break already...

the guy just does anything that he thinks will make him look good/better....

maybe he should try just being his own self - if he has a personality that is....
Bush had 4 years of weak pandering. And what about HIS military status? Be fair at least.

This was the most fraudulent TV ad ever made.

All of the men come across as having served with Kerry.

Not a single one was on the same boat. Not even one.

It is different to make internet spots than to make TV ads and broadcast them.

McCain has a touch of integrity. His protesting will destabilize the brown shirts.

Burning_Inside said:
Bush had 4 years of weak pandering. And what about HIS military status? Be fair at least.

I never said he did anything great militarily....

but he wasn't Jane fonda either...

Burning_Inside said:

Well ,he HAS been the commander and chief for FOUR YEARS !!! sKerry was in nam for FOUR MONTHS !!! IS that FAIR enough for you! Seems to me he would be a whole LOT more qualified than sKerry if using miitary service has your focal point??

Testosterone boy said:

McCain has a touch of integrity. His protesting will destabilize the brown shirts.

Just because they were not on the boat with him does NOT mean they did not serve together. I mean he did stay a hole four months in a 13 year conflict. He runs on a veteran platform. He NEVER mentiosn what he has done in TWENTY YEARS as a senator. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM !! Why is that?

this thead owned by newstyle maxpain

Testosterone boy said:

becoming et al owned by the truth.

Becoming said:
seriously - when I heard that "reporting for duty" thing, it was so retarded I don't think I even laughed... he is a moron...

When I heard that I thought that was retarded too. And I'm voting for him.

Too bad nothing he's done is even in the same league of the retardedness that spews from GWBs mouth on an almost-daily basis.

Have you heard the neweist Bushism?

Top Bottom