Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma in Sports...great example starring Eric Mangina

gotmilk said:
Just one...they lost their late pick by making the playoffs
You retards, they lost it from filmgate.
And, the SF pick will be...#2 OVERALL. Mcfadden to the Pats, cause they need a little help on offense.

calveless wonder said:
i love you bro

but fuck yourself :)

mangini doesn't have 1/4th the fraction of talent.

give that jets team time, they'll be running shit.

Davis harris = London Fletcher 2.0 max-kthnx

Kerry rhodes = one of the most badass safeties in the league. he should have went to the pro bowl last year

they lost alot of close games this year. after that they just started tankign the season to develop young players
the cycle isnt over with and the cycle never ends in the NFL

I'll say it right here and be brief

Belichick bails before the pats disintegrate
he maybe coaches 2008 depending on the pats finish this year
definitely not 2009

I admire and respect the guy and he's the type to have run a business for you

but he's a coward
you dont run up the score on joe gibbs
and you dont do some fucking bullshit chcikenshit cheating
dumb move

marginal gain and all that exposure
typical of a thief
they cant quit

so belichcik cuts bait before he has to face the NFL heat as his core disintegrates

I gaurangoddamntee you the rest of the NFL brass wants his skin bad
NFL head coaches
and especially NFL owners are in very elite social clubs

belichcik broke club rules
and it wasnt the spying

Spartacus said:
but he's a coward
you dont run up the score on joe gibbs
and you dont do some fucking bullshit chcikenshit cheating
dumb move
Look, Joe Gibbs might have been a good coach 50 years ago, but now he don't know his asshole from his eyeballs.
And I'm getting sick of hearing people talking about running up the score. It's part of the wussification of america. How about we do it like kids do now, don't keep score and everyones a winner? Some games just go like that. How about when the Bears beat the Pats in the Superbowl, did you hear one person crying about running up the score? No, because back then there wasn't such a bunch of sensitive vaginas running around.

I do love you though Sparts.

lol @ how hard pats fans are gonna cry when they lose in playoffs or the superbowl this year..

they prob. feel like there is no shot for them to lose.. i just can't wait.. to see the looks on all those ugly motherfuckers faces when their precious tom brady has a sub par game and gets pwned by a team that plays really well..

colts will repeat or the cowboys will stomp them in superbowl.. just wait and see you fucking faggot ass patriots fans..

oh ya keep cheating too..

jestro said:
Look, Joe Gibbs might have been a good coach 50 years ago, but now he don't know his asshole from his eyeballs.
And I'm getting sick of hearing people talking about running up the score. It's part of the wussification of america. How about we do it like kids do now, don't keep score and everyones a winner? Some games just go like that. How about when the Bears beat the Pats in the Superbowl, did you hear one person crying about running up the score? No, because back then there wasn't such a bunch of sensitive vaginas running around.

I do love you though Sparts.
in 1991 I think when my younger brother was starting Oline at penn state
and I lived in cincinnati

penn state beat cincinnati 82-0
paterno had the 4th string QB in
and shit I remember one play in particular
4th string QB was about to be sacked
he broke free and scored a 76 yard touchdown run
shit like that made it 82-0
a college coach cant send his 3rd and 4th string in and say
dont play hard
some of those kids that's the only time they got real PT

the NFL is professional

Phaded said:
lol @ how hard pats fans are gonna cry when they lose in playoffs or the superbowl this year..

they prob. feel like there is no shot for them to lose.. i just can't wait.. to see the looks on all those ugly motherfuckers faces when their precious tom brady has a sub par game and gets pwned by a team that plays really well..

colts will repeat or the cowboys will stomp them in superbowl.. just wait and see you fucking faggot ass patriots fans..

oh ya keep cheating too..
I think a first round elimination is quite plausible

myself I bet the colts real money right after their loss to the pats
I got indy at 7-1 to win the superbowl

Top Bottom