Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

k giveaway thread for k gamblers under 150 k

ok got all u guys .. but this thread is especially for guys under 150k goin karma broke.. to help keep em alive ..lets go gamblers under 150k get in here

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Yes. California.
nice. how long you been living out there for? i envy you so much right now... i have been conplemplating moving, possibly to the states. i love england, but my patience with the way everything is here at the moment is wearing very, very thin.

DAMN! thanks Harry Cane, I shold have bet more. I was a virgin and just bet 2500. I think the Rangers can pull it out at home....

SLAYER69! said:
nah bro just get your k up 1st lol next thing u know we gonna have to have another save slayer thread lol :evil: :evil:

hurricane187 said:
ok got all u guys .. but this thread is especially for guys under 150k goin karma broke.. to help keep em alive ..lets go gamblers under 150k get in here

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't read the title of the thread very carefully. :worried:

Holy shit! Thanks guys... Anyone ever gonna put up some Rockies games? Haven't seen any in a while. Just curious. That's my team...

:beer:

Top Bottom