Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Jay cutler was stripped of his Mr. O title??? **

LA LA LAAA LOOK AT MEEEE LA LA LAAAAAAA

I'M LIVING IN THA LAND OF LAAAA LAAAAA

I CAN TAKE STEROIDS LA LA LA

I CAN TAKE TEST LA LA LAAA

I CAN TAKE GROWTH HORMONE LA LA LAAAA

I CAN TAKE DIET DRUGS LA LA LAAAAAA

But I can't take a silly Diuretic LAAAAAAAA LA LAAAA

LAAAAAAA FUCKING LAAAAAA

I'M LIVING IN THA LAND OF LAAA LAAA.

I think that the damn contest is fixed , I meen when was the last time somebody actualy beat out the title holder and when was the last time the title holder wasen't Joe Weider's pet project ??

I think that Joe Weider and Don King have the same daddy

RoNiN said:
I noticed that too , it has got to be the GH. The same thing happened to Paul Dilleit , Ronnie Coleman , Flex Wheeler , and Chris Cormier. Look at their faces ten years ago when they were in their early to mid 20's and then now , there is a noticeable difference. People do change but not that much.

I think it's hideous and Jay was DQ'ed for failing a diuretic test , not for almost beating Ronnie. Without the diuretics he wouldn't have been as hard and dry and would have placed lower ( like last year ).

I still think he is a great BB but Ronnie passed the test and he didn't , so Ronnie is the better guy.

You can`t be serious with a post like this. You have to be very young or very new to the sport. Tests are random, given to a select few ( if given at all ), and usually compounds being tested for are known in advance for his select few so the problem is avoided. Or in this case, so a threat is avoided.
I`m not talking out of my ass here, this sport is all about money for a specific individual so politics have a large role.

Fair enough...I believe there is a chance that it could happen that way but maybe I'm being too optimistic and having too much faith in the federation doing the right thing.

Top Bottom