Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jason Giambi Admits To Steroid Use In BALCO case

Anthony Starks said:
Exactly! I bet over the course of a year maybe 5 of Bonds HRs would have just been long doubles if he had not been juicing. But watch how people will be calling for him to be banned for life from baseball or all his records taken out of the books because of it. Maybe in a pure speed or strength sport like running or weightlifting, but not a skill sport like baseball.
more like two dozen

4everhung said:
more like two dozen

Obviously neither of us can back up our arguments in any kind of quantitative way, but if riods will account for 24 extra dingers a year, how come juicers like Canseco and Giambi seem to hit less the bigger they get?

Barry Bonds has gotten better as he's gotten older, can that be attributed to steroids? we could argue all day on this one, I don't really see the point....

Anthony Starks said:
Obviously neither of us can back up our arguments in any kind of quantitative way, but if riods will account for 24 extra dingers a year, how come juicers like Canseco and Giambi seem to hit less the bigger they get?
I'd have to have a set of stats to study and could perhaps in the case of Bonds cross index his weigh with his long ball spikes
Caminiti ha d "breakout" monster year winning the MVP and subsequently admitted to be juiced for the entire season
no doubt in my mind McQwire has used
overall baseball's power numbers have really spiked in the last decade or so
seriously guys you know it
used properly steroids enhance performance
for some it's really noticeable,while for others it's subtle
in baseball pitching probably benefits the least
although I can think of a product or two to "hustle" along recovery from injury
my brother bounced around the NFL for 7 years,he didn't juice,he didn't play
dumbass if you ask me..tough league for white guys as it is

Boston Strangler said:
ESPN News Hot List had a doctor on yesterday to try and make sense of Giambi's statement and the Doc could not answer the question as to why one would use Clomid. He was simply baffled at the question. I was in a state of shock, this guy was a fucking doctor....

BS

at least he didnt say maybe Giambi was trying to get pregnant.

i wonder if all the fat fuck columnists who are now writing sanctimoneous editorials about how Giambi is the devil incarnate who must be fired immediately or the very institution of baseball will die will take a real look back at baseball history. like roger mariss magical 51 season- you know the one where he had a nice telogen effluvium hair shed towards the end of the summer (from the stress you know)? the one that was an outlyer in terms of his performance before & after? morons.

or write about pro football, where conservatively 90% are using. or the WWF or any other fucking sport. or bush's boy ahnold.

He was on ABC's 20/20 tonight nameing names from football player, MLB, and olympic gold winners who he helped, honestly someone has a bullet with his name on it before this is over!

RADAR

What about Sammy Sosa??? He used to juice and was great but now he sucks cause he is off them. You barely even here about him anymore!!!

Top Bottom