Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jason Giambi Admits To Steroid Use In BALCO case

slyder190 said:
So Clomid enhances Test huh? Interesting. I can't beleive we missed that fact after all this time. If we only knew before.
hahaha I read that too!! I was like for real?? lol freaking retards!!

The media is retarted. I read in a newspaper today, this one obese and sedentary columnist wrote, " Enough of this druggie culture, enough of having our best 90-mile-an-hour fastballs hammered out of sight by someone who is shot up with things that will one day kill him but who doesn't care if it makes him superman today"

People really thinks that steroids will kill you? I can see someone having health problems down the road if they were to abuse steroids over a long period of time but if they used sensible dosages and lets say 1 cycle per year, I doubt steroids would have any affects. This columnist is a fat fuck who sits on his ass all day and is a piece of shit. I would think that hes at higher risk for diabetes and heart disease than your moderate steroid user.

i don't think any steriod use can be directly associated w/death. i mean if you drank a gallon of cough syrup in a day you'd probably die..it's always associated w/death and i can't figure out why..giambi prolly had the damn tumor since birth..i watched espn yest. and a doctor was talking about the effect of steriods ect..then he got to the clomid thing snd abuot stammered around trying to think why an aas using athlete would use the stuff. he was pretty clueless needless to say.the media sucks

ESPN News Hot List had a doctor on yesterday to try and make sense of Giambi's statement and the Doc could not answer the question as to why one would use Clomid. He was simply baffled at the question. I was in a state of shock, this guy was a fucking doctor....

BS

Scare tactics , that what this all is, im thinkin he got the tumor from the growth, since the tumor was found in his pituitary gland and that is where natural growth is secreted from, anyways yeah what a fucking idiot that doctor was!!

carlsky said:
Fuck, I don't think I want to juice anymore if people are sportin brain tumors and shit!!! I think it was prolly from the growth but who know??? The news said the doctor of Giambi said he was going to die when he is about 40!!! WTF! This is some real scary shit guys! Has anyone ever heard of horror storied like this happening to juicers? I know a 23 yearold guys whos doctor said he died from steroids and they made his heart grow too big. I geuss steroids aren't good as we think now huh??? Some of it has to be true guys, don't be so one-track minded.I am not saying it isn't all hype but damn, tumors and shit are scary things to get!

This is all a bunch of hype and bullshit.How many people on here do you here about having fucking tumors like I read once already he probably was born with this shit or came from genetices or something. I seriously doubt steriods had anthing to do with this.If that was the case you would here of this more often and I must say this is the first time of hearing anything like this. Gambi is the bigiest piece of shit I sure hope one of those boys he snitched on makes sure he doesn't see 40 dam pussy.

Last edited:
I know one thing, steroids didn't hit the home runs. Sure they might have assisted with the distance factor, but if juicin makes you a ball player, we'd all be making millions of $ in the major leagues.

21gun said:
I know one thing, steroids didn't hit the home runs. Sure they might have assisted with the distance factor, but if juicin makes you a ball player, we'd all be making millions of $ in the major leagues.

Exactly! I bet over the course of a year maybe 5 of Bonds HRs would have just been long doubles if he had not been juicing. But watch how people will be calling for him to be banned for life from baseball or all his records taken out of the books because of it. Maybe in a pure speed or strength sport like running or weightlifting, but not a skill sport like baseball.

Top Bottom