Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jason Giambi Admits To Steroid Use In BALCO case

Mavy said:
True georgie ... sounds like he is also trying to secretly route out Barry Bonds as well.

Why could'nt he just say he got them on his own, and accept responsibily for his actions instead of dragging all the others into it.

You are right it is also dragged out to a big drama, how they constantly asked him how he shot them, where he injected them, while all the other people hearing this who have no idea go ... "aaaggghhhhh" when he tells them how he shot steroids! Craziness.

I gotta agree with you on this one - he's hoping for the domino effect. Misery loves company.

Fuck, I don't think I want to juice anymore if people are sportin brain tumors and shit!!! I think it was prolly from the growth but who know??? The news said the doctor of Giambi said he was going to die when he is about 40!!! WTF! This is some real scary shit guys! Has anyone ever heard of horror storied like this happening to juicers? I know a 23 yearold guys whos doctor said he died from steroids and they made his heart grow too big. I geuss steroids aren't good as we think now huh??? Some of it has to be true guys, don't be so one-track minded.I am not saying it isn't all hype but damn, tumors and shit are scary things to get!

georgie24 said:
sounds like a big fucking RAT. what a piece of shit.

example of someone who didnt " own" there problems..

fucking rat....

HE IS A RAT...:mad: :mad:

That motherfucker has been given immunity for his testimony against others involved in this :mad:...What a scumbag :mad:

Clomid causes tumors like steroids cause you loss of limb.
Remember the crybaby saying his use of gear caused him to loose both his legs?

RADAR

does anyone actually know what he took or what his cycles looked like- prolly didnt do em right in the first place- and unfortunately, people get sick with things everyday, because of predisposition, heredity, genetics, life-style, or just plain sh*tty luck- suxs that these things happen but hard to say it was only steroids- im still gonna get mine while da gettin is good

skinyfatguy said:
anyone think this is going to affect the rec. users such as ourselves? i mean is this going to be a bigger priority for the gov. to be more aggressive on the steriod issues?

if the government wanted to be more aggressive against AS users than they can start with Giambi's teamates and the rest of the 90% of pro athletes that use.

So Clomid enhances Test huh? Interesting. I can't beleive we missed that fact after all this time. If we only knew before.

Anthony Starks said:
Its BS anyway, if steriods could make someone hit 73 home runs people would be running out to get them for their kids.

Sad.... But so true...

Top Bottom