Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone "Really" Wild and Crazy here?

Id like to murder someone if i got away with it

I like violent sex

I practise physically dangerous physical sports

I tell relative strangers anything they ask me

Back when I was at Cornell I was asked to give a series of lectures once a week at an aeronautics laboratory in Buffalo. The university was paying me $35 in addition to expenses, so I headed out to a nice bar there called the Alibi Room. To make a long story short, I ended up getting in a fist fight in the men's room of this bar in Buffalo. I had to go back to Cornell to give the lecture to my regular class the following day, making me quite the topic of gossip among the students and faculty, giving the lecture with a black eye and all.

I also had some neat hallucinations from the combination of ketamine and a sense deprivation tank, but that wasn't nearly as exciting as getting in a fight for the first time.

Feynman said:
Back when I was at Cornell I was asked to give a series of lectures once a week at an aeronautics laboratory in Buffalo. The university was paying me $35 in addition to expenses, so I headed out to a nice bar there called the Alibi Room. To make a long story short, I ended up getting in a fist fight in the men's room of this bar in Buffalo. I had to go back to Cornell to give the lecture to my regular class the following day, making me quite the topic of gossip among the students and faculty, giving the lecture with a black eye and all.

I also had some neat hallucinations from the combination of ketamine and a sense deprivation tank, but that wasn't nearly as exciting as getting in a fight for the first time.

Man, you are ONE WILD PHYSICIST. So did you fake your own death, too?

redguru said:
Indeed, but they did pull off a better one at the Rose Bowl in 1961

SEIKSUH

They're a brilliant bunch. There's a reason you never see those TTT Big-10 and Big-12 schools pulling this off: they're clearly lacking in presitige.

Top Bottom