Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone "Really" Wild and Crazy here?

if i could get away with it (no risk of getitng cought, no reason to be scared of getting cought) i would beat some people to deatih with my bare hands just for annoying me.

im not joking, kidding, anything. i would beat them to death, and then continue what i was doing like nothing happened.

-im too smart to do something like that though, but im easily capable, of even doing it for fun

ONly sexually.

foreigngirl said:
yeah, cuz we WERE talking about drinks, not anything else. You are baaaaaad mister :qt:
it's not my fault someone took a sex term and made a drink out of it. and to have a chika ask me if i liked them on top of it, how could i avoid that moment of discombobulation.

HumanTarget said:
it's not my fault someone took a sex term and made a drink out of it. and to have a chika ask me if i liked them on top of it, how could i avoid that moment of discombobulation.

its all good. I was confused at the first mention of them.
I was at that shithole bar/pub on Hall road btw Van Dyke and Mound ( I think it was Lockerhouse) and they had me at a dentist chair taking the shot and spraying the wheap cream in my mouth

foreigngirl said:
its all good. I was confused at the first mention of them.
I was at that shithole bar/pub on Hall road btw Van Dyke and Mound ( I think it was Lockerhouse) and they had me at a dentist chair taking the shot and spraying the wheap cream in my mouth
lmao, you said spraying cream in my mouth!

Top Bottom