Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In his prime, MIKE TYSON was the best ever.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
OMG. Fucking unbelievable. I have never seen any thing like that and I've been watching boxing my whole life. I was watching his fights from 86-89. I had forgot just how unbelievable he was. His speed and power has never come close to being matched by any boxer in history. The Tyson of that era would have destroyed Holyfield and Lewis. Just unbelievable.

i agree.....they say his brother was even better but his ties to the mob/gangs and always getting in trouble kept him outta the game

I have faster hands than most heavyweights, but compared to Tyson's speed, I'm in slow motion. I was in total awe. His body punches were lightning fast.

hamstershaver said:
he never fought anyone worth a shit

THat's not true, but that's beside the point. Watch his early fights and you will see that his speed and power are unmatched and simply phenomenal. He was a freak of nature.

I remember calling my wife from the ship to make sure she was taping the Tyson-Sphinx fight. I nearly blew my stack when she said she was watching something else. Then she said, I already taped the fight it was over in under two minutes.

I think most of his opponent took a nose dive.

biteme said:
THat's not true, but that's beside the point. Watch his early fights and you will see that his speed and power are unmatched and simply phenomenal. He was a freak of nature.
thats not besides the point, you said he was the best ever, he never fought anyone worth a shit, how can you say he was the best ever
was he the best heavyweight of his era? yes, but when he was in his prime there was no other dominant heavyweight

Top Bottom