Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMET: Jail time for steroids to increase 50 fold!

I thought long and hard before answering this thread on how we could possibly make an impact and our voices heard. Strength is in numbers. I believe atheletes of all ages worldwide around the globe should refuse to participate in sports of anykind. Give them the opposite of what they exactly want. A total boycott of any sport would get there attention with zillions of dollars lost in non participating in such things as football, baseball, and etc. Then big names like NIKE would start to get involved and hopefully be a voice for us. They want sports there to help keep kids away from drugs. Recreational drugs I agree, but there going over the limit with the scheduling and penalties of these drugs. Imagine if we did this, and lowered the appeal of playing sports, how worried about the direction of the youth they would be. Just think of all the possibilities of this boycott impact.

gautho said:
I thought long and hard before answering this thread on how we could possibly make an impact and our voices heard. Strength is in numbers. I believe atheletes of all ages worldwide around the globe should refuse to participate in sports of anykind. Give them the opposite of what they exactly want. A total boycott of any sport would get there attention with zillions of dollars lost in non participating in such things as football, baseball, and etc. Then big names like NIKE would start to get involved and hopefully be a voice for us. They want sports there to help keep kids away from drugs. Recreational drugs I agree, but there going over the limit with the scheduling and penalties of these drugs. Imagine if we did this, and lowered the appeal of playing sports, how worried about the direction of the youth they would be. Just think of all the possibilities of this boycott impact.

i had an idea a while back...i called it the "million bro march". bodybuilders across america would get together and go straight to DC. this way they would have to listen to what we had to say :evil:

imagine millions of juiceheads in DC trying to get their point across :D ? i think people would listen. :artist:

Ozz2001 said:
Dam baseball players cause this shit....About as dum as not having the right to not wear your seat belt if you dont want too...Guess if people live longer more tax money for the goverment to make......So i guess they will have to build another 600 prisons to hold all the bad AAS user to protect the world....Remember you people voted for Bush twice i didnt!

Bush has got to condone juice, he owned part of the rangers. He's not the only one who can make laws. I would agree that he is an idiot, guys like Tom Osborne who is a senator for Nebraska are the real butt fucks. College football coach who is against prohormones and juice. Fucking biggot.

BOOGS

This is such fu*kn bullsh*t, i was just about to get my online order ready but now wtf am i supposed to do risk serious jailtime and my life pretty much screwed because my package gets seized and cops think im a major player in the drug game because i got some test/deca and anadrol what a f-ing joke this country is, and if I had a motorcycle I would take it to amsterdahm too.lol.

gchiild said:
I use to call myself a republican but they are doing everything to make me dislike them.

everyone in my family and wife's family has been republican for generations. I really think I am going to abandon the party, my wife already has. For me the deciding factor was the AAS issue, ordering from foreign pharmacies, and how they have brought religion into politics. Im done with them.

Republicans have been screwing this country hard for the last 6 years....hopefully people will remember to vote democrat from now on. Not that their much better, their just better than republicans.

Islandkurry said:
Republicans have been screwing this country hard for the last 6 years....hopefully people will remember to vote democrat from now on. Not that their much better, their just better than republicans.
agree!

wtf does this whole thing mean in simple english here?? Like if someone gets caught with 1 vial of test they could be locked up for 20 yrs???

Top Bottom