Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMET: Jail time for steroids to increase 50 fold!

It isn't anybody's fault than the fuckin' media. Drug stories sell...almost better than the drugs themselves. How many motherfuckers did fen-fen kill? And our government let us have it. I will never understand how a drug should be illegal, when it doesn't kill you? I would like to see a report - legitimate of course - on how many people die from steroid use every year (just steroids - not diuretics). I don't know what the fuck Bush is doing. He is making EVERYTHING harder to get...shit, even gas!!!!!!!

The Republican party does not give a shit about the American people.
They'll let the corporations ship every decent-paying job to every turd-world-country if it'll turn a profit.

The Democrat party, does not give a shit about the people. They do however pretend to care... when they want your votes... when they get the votes you just shut up and go back to work. These welfare checks and medicaid bills and special interest pork programs aren't going to pay for themselves.

It all boils down to the fact that we're all stuck in the same boat. Every four years we must choose between the lesser of two dipshits.

It's like these two parties sat down at a big table one day and said to eachother, "listen.... we're going to take this issue, that one, and that one... and you go ahead and take these. We'll use the house and senate as a forum to bicker with one another. We'll revv up the peons watching C-SPAN and all the alphabet news channels to the point where they pick their team and resent-----> dislike-----> hate eachother come November.

"The Independence Party? What the fuck? Listen dweeb you've gotta have coke or pepsi."

Wouldn't you know it though... as soon as these dudes in D.C. get into any kind of hot water, I.E. fucking their interns or making people disappear to keep a secret or further destablizing an already unstable region, here comes the media to run these sexy stories about how "a radical upsurge of steroid abuse threatens to destroy America and Baseball and Apple pie and all that shit."

Listen... how do we avoid the prospect of a nanny state, with cameras on telephone polls and traffic signals? How do we avoid the monitoring of phone calls and internet transactions? How do we avoid thug cops stopping people and demanding ...."YOUR PAPERS! NOW!!" ?

The question is not how are we to avoid this, but how could we let it happen?
And how do we get our homeland back? This government (not just the administration) is confused. The Government thinks that they allow the people to exist when it always has been the other way around. We don't have an evil empire like some will say, just a bunch of old, rich fatcats who need a good swift kick in the nuts and a smack on the tits to teach them that WE ARE THE BOSS. Not them.

I can see the problems but the solutions are a little tricky. I have a few ideas.

We can start by knocking off this political correction bullshit and start speaking our minds again, because now that our country is turning into 1984,
we can't afford to keep mincing our words and thoughts for the sake of sparing anyone's feelings. There's alot at stake and since '92 politeness hasn't really made us any stronger.

Then not only do we start boycotting best loved pass-times like dudesky up there suggested, we should also boycott the media outlets that make up news in order to literally "scare up" legislation.

We've got fucking illegal aliens in our streets right now demanding rights to suck the government teet. RIGHT NOW they're out there. Not asking, Demanding. It looks like the government is going to give them what they want.

What if we started doing the demanding around here, huh? Like a million juiceheads doing pushups outside the gates at Pennsylvania Ave. as suggested previously?

I've never used the stuff but I'll be your bro, and I'll be there doing pushups too.

Achilles_Bane said:
They'll let the corporations ship every decent-paying job to every turd-world-country if it'll turn a profit.

The Democrat party, does not give a shit about the people. They do however pretend to care... when they want your votes... when they get the votes you just shut up and go back to work. These welfare checks and medicaid bills and special interest pork programs aren't going to pay for themselves.

It all boils down to the fact that we're all stuck in the same boat. Every four years we must choose between the lesser of two dipshits.

It's like these two parties sat down at a big table one day and said to eachother, "listen.... we're going to take this issue, that one, and that one... and you go ahead and take these. We'll use the house and senate as a forum to bicker with one another. We'll revv up the peons watching C-SPAN and all the alphabet news channels to the point where they pick their team and resent-----> dislike-----> hate eachother come November.

"The Independence Party? What the fuck? Listen dweeb you've gotta have coke or pepsi."

Wouldn't you know it though... as soon as these dudes in D.C. get into any kind of hot water, I.E. fucking their interns or making people disappear to keep a secret or further destablizing an already unstable region, here comes the media to run these sexy stories about how "a radical upsurge of steroid abuse threatens to destroy America and Baseball and Apple pie and all that shit."

Listen... how do we avoid the prospect of a nanny state, with cameras on telephone polls and traffic signals? How do we avoid the monitoring of phone calls and internet transactions? How do we avoid thug cops stopping people and demanding ...."YOUR PAPERS! NOW!!" ?

And how do we get our homeland back? This government (not just the administration) is confused. The Government thinks that they allow the people to exist when it always has been the other way around. We don't have an evil empire like some will say, just a bunch of old, rich fatcats who need a good swift kick in the nuts and a smack on the tits to teach them that WE ARE THE BOSS. Not them.

I can see the problems but the solutions are a little tricky. I have a few ideas.

We can start by knocking off this political correction bullshit and start speaking our minds again, because now that our country is turning into 1984,
we can't afford to keep mincing our words and thoughts for the sake of sparing anyone's feelings. There's alot at stake and since '92 politeness hasn't really made us any stronger.

Then not only do we start boycotting best loved pass-times like dudesky up there suggested, we should also boycott the media outlets that make up news in order to literally "scare up" legislation.

We've got fucking illegal aliens in our streets right now demanding rights to suck the government teet. RIGHT NOW they're out there. Not asking, Demanding. It looks like the government is going to give them what they want.

What if we started doing the demanding around here, huh? Like a million juiceheads doing pushups outside the gates at Pennsylvania Ave. as suggested previously?

I've never used the stuff but I'll be your bro, and I'll be there doing pushups too.

Good post

Achilles_Bane said:

That was your first post? Best newbie post i've ever seen.

Yeah, I've been reading up for about a week and I know you dudes can flame hard on noobs so the best idea was to make my first post something other than...
"Can you drink Winnie?"

Achilles_Bane said:
Yeah, I've been reading up for about a week and I know you dudes can flame hard on noobs so the best idea was to make my first post something other than...
"Can you drink Winnie?"

LOL...definitely a good first post bro!

Achilles_Bane said:
"Can you drink Winnie?"

Yes, a very well thought out 1st post. Goes to show post count is not the only aspect in a forum. It's the thought that counts, no matter if one agrees or disagrees with the thinking. This is the true definition of a forum.

Achilles_Bane said:

good to see even non-users are concerned. the bottom line is...it's not just about using AAS. this shit has just gone too far. i'd say we're on our way to communism.

yo achilles...now that you and i are ready to go to DC and do weighted lunges around the whitehouse...all we need is another 999,998 bros to get invloved.

turbogreek said:
good to see even non-users are concerned. the bottom line is...it's not just about using AAS. this shit has just gone too far. i'd say we're on our way to communism.

yo achilles...now that you and i are ready to go to DC and do weighted lunges around the whitehouse...all we need is another 999,998 bros to get invloved.

I don't know if we'd really be able to pull something like that off. Even if it were a states' rights issue. Especially in NY, they make killer bucks off of the sales tax coming from GNC and Vitaminworld to name two. All the negative hype surrounding muscle culture is ground in so deep that people aren't willing to listen to the voices that say "Hey if you do it right, you'll probably not see many side effects."

The funny part is, people are more receptive and even accepting the logic that says "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and it's my right to medically castrate myself."

If it were up to me... I'd say they could do that.... if they used an old style bear-trap. :chomp:

Top Bottom