Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMET: Jail time for steroids to increase 50 fold!

Ulter said:
It's aimed at those who sell steroids. Not those that use them. But it shows that they would rather use penalties as a deterrent than enforcement to control the flow.
Given the success this has had at controlling the flow of heroine, X and crack I can see why they would want to implement these laws for steroids as well.

Ya but people who do end up getting caught with a half gram of heroin or meth end up in the system for a long time. It doesn't matter who it's aimed at, it has potential to screw everybody. America's lawmakers are a joke!

boxerjake said:
Yet another reason i'm glad to be north of the border ...... I feel you you guys down there
How hard is it to get citizenship? I know a lot of countries require you to have a certain amount of $$$ in the bank before they'll even think of letting you apply. Or is it possible to marry a Canuck and get citizenship???

WTF! There just doing that because they cant get damn tax money off of the shit. IM MOVING TO AMERSTERDAM! anyone want to go w/ me? Im going to take my motorcycle! LOL!

I heard there were senators in the USA looking to make steroids Schedule II.

hankes64 said:
SUCCESS!??!!? I can go to a lot of people to get crack, X, heroine, its more predominant than alcohol around here! I know some 12 year old that sell also. There is no success in it, it just means the criminals get smarter and smarter about smuggling and producing, that is all!

Sarcasm

All i gotta say is fuck every fucking douch bag congressman that voted for that. Like ulter stated these guidelines have worked so well for all the other drug's. The U.S. government need's to wake the fuck up to reality. Rant is over now.

Top Bottom