Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMET: Jail time for steroids to increase 50 fold!

macrophage69alpha said:
just to be clear... most of the changes in the law relate to atheletes, coaches and their suppliers with additional penalties for coaches and for those using masking agents.

What do you think would happen to someone that got caught ordering powders? Say 50 g each of test, tren, Eq, etc? Would they have a strong case to say you were dealing even if it was just for your personal use only? I might think they would make you look pretty bad in court.

It’s all because of the owners of this fucking country. The REAL owners. The big wealthy business interest. They make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. Politicians are put here to make us think we have the freedom of choice. They fucking own us. We have no choice. They own all the important stuff. They got the judges in there back pockets, they own all the big media companies so they control all the news and information we get to hear. They got us buy our little balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbing to get what they want. Well we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else.

They don’t want a population of citizens of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed well educated people of critical thinking. That does not help them. That is against there interest. They don’t want people to sit around the kitchen table and think about how badly they are getting fucked by the system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. The want it all. Your SS your retirement. Everything so they can give it to there criminal friends on Wall Street. Know what they will get it all sooner or later. It’s a big fucking club and you aren’t in it!

Same club they beat you over the head with when they tell you what to believe. Telling you what to believe, what to think, and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged. Nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people. Don’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people.

We keep electing these rich cock suckers who don’t give a fuck about us. They don’t give a fuck about you they don’t care about you. At all! It’s what they count on. The Americans remain willfully ignorant of the big red white and blue dick that is being jammed up there assholes everyday. The owners of the county know the truth. It’s called the American dream. Because you have to be asleep to believe it.

maldorf said:
What do you think would happen to someone that got caught ordering powders? Say 50 g each of test, tren, Eq, etc? Would they have a strong case to say you were dealing even if it was just for your personal use only? I might think they would make you look pretty bad in court.

I'm guessing, but I would think getting busted w/ powders and solution, etc, etc would look A LOT worse in the cops eyes, at least from an "intent to distribute" perspective-

How can they make an FDA approved drug commonly prescribed for a variety of health reasons a class III drug. Are cocaine and heroin FDA approved? NO! That's why their so illegal. This is in no way right or constitutional. Oh ya, Bush and congress don't give a shit about the constitution anymore. There was a post in the C&C forum asking if you'd move to the country of your ancestry for 100K. I think I'd probably do it for free if I had the resources.

i told my girl about this earlier today. she's real cool and i like to keep her up to date...it makes things a lot easier. i asked her a question...being that cigarettes cause cancer...kill ya...and are legal...and alcohol can fuck ya life up just as well...if not kill ya...(how many DWI deaths every year?)

well... my question was...if we had a son...would she rather he smokes cigarettes and drinks with his boys every night?

or...

he uses anabolics under proper supervision...hits the gym, gets himself in top physical shape and watches his diet at all times?

it was funny when she paused and looked at me like i had 5 heads. keep in mind that she's a smoker and i too have a cigarette on every oncein a while. i mean...how many AAS related deaths are there a year? (if somebody can find #'s statistically...i'd love to see them)

to me...it was a no brainer. when is this shit gonna end? stupid laws like this are just gonna destroy lives for something that isn't as bad as. some poor college kid is gonna order himself 2 bottle of test, 500dbols and a couple of bottles of deca...then he's gonna wind up with a felony conviction on his ass and land some time in jail...there goes his fuckin future!

can't wait...gonna go back to the homeland my parents came from one day. no more "land of the free" here. :rolleyes:

KA-BAR said:
It’s all because of the owners of this fucking country. The REAL owners. The big wealthy business interest. They make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. Politicians are put here to make us think we have the freedom of choice. They fucking own us. We have no choice. They own all the important stuff. They got the judges in there back pockets, they own all the big media companies so they control all the news and information we get to hear. They got us buy our little balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbing to get what they want. Well we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else.

They don’t want a population of citizens of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed well educated people of critical thinking. That does not help them. That is against there interest. They don’t want people to sit around the kitchen table and think about how badly they are getting fucked by the system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. The want it all. Your SS your retirement. Everything so they can give it to there criminal friends on Wall Street. Know what they will get it all sooner or later. It’s a big fucking club and you aren’t in it!

Same club they beat you over the head with when they tell you what to believe. Telling you what to believe, what to think, and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged. Nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people. Don’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people.

We keep electing these rich cock suckers who don’t give a fuck about us. They don’t give a fuck about you they don’t care about you. At all! It’s what they count on. The Americans remain willfully ignorant of the big red white and blue dick that is being jammed up there assholes everyday. The owners of the county know the truth. It’s called the American dream. Because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Amen brotha..amen!

Next thing we are gonna have is fucking politicians tellings us that working out and developing muscles are too "Disturbing" for children to see...fuck it!
Save the children...yeah right. Sooner or later BB as a sport will be banned, what a joke! :evil:

Top Bottom