Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm about to go play basketball.

Results: Played for about 2 and a half hours. Early on played halfcourt, and was a force to be reckoned with. You could not stop me, you could only hope to contain me. Then as time went on and fatigue set it, we started playing full court with more people showing. I played defensive stopper and found my way to the hole early and often. My team sucked, but I did not. Then I got tired and had to go home.

Final Verdict: No sprained ankle, and my stat sheet was stuffed. Rebounds, Blocks, Assists, Points. Count it.

slickdadd said:
Results: Played for about 2 and a half hours. Early on played halfcourt, and was a force to be reckoned with. You could not stop me, you could only hope to contain me. Then as time went on and fatigue set it, we started playing full court with more people showing. I played defensive stopper and found my way to the hole early and often. My team sucked, but I did not. Then I got tired and had to go home.

Final Verdict: No sprained ankle, and my stat sheet was stuffed. Rebounds, Blocks, Assists, Points. Count it.

Feels good doesn't it? I love b-ball.

Bball is the downfall to me ever putting on any mass. Granted my fitness and weight goals are usually tailored to playing ball, but nonetheless, it is a double edged sword.

slickdadd said:
Bball is the downfall to me ever putting on any mass. Granted my fitness and weight goals are usually tailored to playing ball, but nonetheless, it is a double edged sword.

Yep. When I played 3 or 4 times a week, I couldn't gain weight no matter how much I ate. I was very strong, but didn't carry a lot of mass. Now that I'm big and strong, I can get inside and muscle people around. But also, I can still shoot deadly from the outside. Fun, fun, fun.

Yep. I'm not that skinny or anything. I still have some meat on my bones, but I can't ever really get past here. I have freakishly long arms too, so I can almost always outrebound and block shots to the surprise of a lot of bigger players, even though I'm about 6'3.

Top Bottom