Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm about to go play basketball.

slickdadd said:
I can't argue with that. He is a force down low.

A force down low and up top too....

smithcopy.jpg

slickdadd said:
What do you think my stats will look like today?

I'm feeling pretty good. I'd say I will have some energy on defense, will block a handful of shots down low when people bring that weak shit to the cup. I will also be knocking down the j off of the dribble and dishing the rock left and right. I think we could see a triple double today folks.

I'm an offensive machine. No way you can stop me. I can shoot from anywhere on the court and I'm quick like a cat. Bring it on! I nailed 4 3's in a row 2 weeks ago with a guy guarding me.

Wootoom said:
i played pro for a couple months

My goal was to play pro football. I played 2 years college and my coach said that if I wouldn't have had a bad temper that I could have started at a major college. Only a few can make the pros, but I know I could have stepped on the field with the best and not have shamed myself.

slickdadd said:
What do you think my stats will look like today?

I'm feeling pretty good. I'd say I will have some energy on defense, will block a handful of shots down low when people bring that weak shit to the cup. I will also be knocking down the j off of the dribble and dishing the rock left and right. I think we could see a triple double today folks.

B-ball's fun ain't it? Especially when you're good.

Top Bottom