Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were a confederate how would you kill a Yankee???

Hire a Dominican named Martinez.

Ahh nevermind.

If I were a Confederate Soldier, I would fight to the death for my cause if I believed in the cause. Hopefully this isn't heade toward slavery, because this war was over much more pressing issues than slavery.

However, for humor's sake, I would say if I were a Confederate Soldier...I would be a highly trained Scout. So, I would provide intelligence to the officer's on the battlefield which would help in planning attacks and ambushes. This would be more valuable than just plotting a way to kill only one.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
If I were a Confederate Soldier, I would fight to the death for my cause if I believed in the cause. Hopefully this isn't heade toward slavery, because this war was over much more pressing issues than slavery.

However, for humor's sake, I would say if I were a Confederate Soldier...I would be a highly trained Scout. So, I would provide intelligence to the officer's on the battlefield which would help in planning attacks and ambushes. This would be more valuable than just plotting a way to kill only one.

Obviously you've missed the point of the whole thread you ballsucker and all my previous threads!

DcupSheepNipples said:
The war is over!

What? :confused:

When did this happen???

B True

We have a CPL from Louisianna who constantly talks about the South rising again. We remind him that it has been almost 150 years and counting with no signs. His dumb ass truely believes they will rise again.

Top Bottom