Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were a confederate how would you kill a Yankee???

Listen people this thread is about the New York Yankees. Do I have to spell it out! Are you guys really THAT stupid???

In that case I would have to say I'm not sure, but the am sure people of Chicago can tell you how to kill a Cubs fan.

Ffactor said:
Listen people this thread is about the New York Yankees. Do I have to spell it out! Are you guys really THAT stupid???

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! Is there any other type of Confederate other than a soldier...????????? Are you That STupiD?????????

At the Elite Fitness Fight -I will kick your ass PHuckPHactory, and I hope you remember talking all that shit when I bury my boot in your ass. I'll remind you.

You are THAT Stupid

Ffactor said:
Obviously you've missed the point of the whole thread you ballsucker and all my previous threads!

First of all, fuck the point...second fuck you...third, I never suck balls...and fourth, I did not read any of your other threads...and fifth, I want to fight you now...sixth, I look forward to seeing you at one of these EF Meet Ups !! ...seventh, I am from Texas and when you say Confederate around here it means one thing...

Obviously the point was not all that clear - ballsucker.

The VERY, VERY best way to kill a Yankee.....

Here's what ya do:

Wait until he gets real thirsty, sneak up behind him and wait...Be patient!

And just when he bends over to get a drink of water....

SLAM THE TOILET SEAT DOWN ON HIS HEAD!!!

Simple....<wink>

Ranger

Top Bottom