Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the jets lose today?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
lol @ loser new englang fans referring to their pigshit fanbase + their cheating team as "us" and "we".

sore loser from 2003 superbowl^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

funny how we go on to 18 straight wins after taping from the wrong area of the stadium.

Yeah, we needed illegal footage to see how Mcnabb chokes and pukes in the biggest game of his life

That was the WORST 2 minute offense I have seen in my entire life
yeah, all that video helped the pat beat the eagles

yeah

yeah

yeah

sore loser from 2003 superbowl^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

funny how we go on to 18 straight wins after taping from the wrong area of the stadium.

Yeah, we needed illegal footage to see how Mcnabb chokes and pukes in the biggest game of his life

That was the WORST 2 minute offense I have seen in my entire life
yeah, all that video helped the pat beat the eagles

yeah

yeah

yeah

Like I said. Defending some cheating ass POS's that can't do shit without one single player. Great coaching there.

Superbowls = *

But that's ok. Ay least you guys have that to get through your miserable existences. I watch a game to be entertained for a few hours and hope my guys win. Big fuckin' deal. It's a game I'm not even playing. There's a whole region of clay house, witch burning, clam shucking, maple syrup podunk retards that could barely survive in a suburb let alone a city that live through a cheating ass team wit a coach so shitty he can't even get his backup to TOM FUCKING BRADY to play a decent season. The Eagles' third stringer did better than him and got them to the playoffs.

Oh yeah... Next year we'll see. Bullshit. The team's old and their time in the sun is over. get used to it. Maybe hop on the Celt's bandwagon. Or maybe the Bruins will do ok.

8th day sober. Nig's gotta vent.

tell me about it
I think I made people cry back in the spring
EF was a great vent tool for me
made me realize that there are so more f--d up people on here than just yourself

The NY JETS are chokers. They are the Filthadelphia E-girls of the AFC. Jets won one superbowl because every player had a rabbits foot up their ass and because the Colts didn't take them seriously enough. I do feel sorry for them, because they have their hearts broken in the worst ways. It's almost too cruel. I saw my favorite team play in 4 superbowls and win 3. I know alot of fans don't get to experience that. I'm not going to cry if the NY Football Giants don't win it all this year, because it is 10 times harder to repeat. But, I'll get pissed off if they get ousted in the playoffs quickly. I would love to see a Jets vs Giants Superbowl.

The NY JETS are chokers. They are the Filthadelphia E-girls of the AFC. Jets won one superbowl because every player had a rabbits foot up their ass and because the Colts didn't take them seriously enough. I do feel sorry for them, because they have their hearts broken in the worst ways. It's almost too cruel. I saw my favorite team play in 4 superbowls and win 3. I know alot of fans don't get to experience that. I'm not going to cry if the NY Football Giants don't win it all this year, because it is 10 times harder to repeat. But, I'll get pissed off if they get ousted in the playoffs quickly. I would love to see a Jets vs Giants Superbowl.

Lets not get too carried away by how you win superbowls....the giants won last year by a fluke catch on 4th down that should have been declared in the grasp sack before Eli even threw the ball. Then the win against the bills had to come on a missed(choke)easy fg that should have beaten them. Big deal the Giants won 2 more titles than the jets....and yes they have had more successful seasons then the jets....but before this year the giants used to be so boring to watch.

conclusion
Jets are chokers
Giants are luck and boring
New England is the franchise every NFL team still envys

carry on

Top Bottom