Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the jets lose today?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
lol Ortiz....yeah the patriots were a great team in the 2000's, but prior to that they sucked ass(pick3s). They deserve to have some good times too, but they are getting old and thier peak time is gone. They will still be a very good team for a few more years, but then good ol bill will be packing his shit out of there....imo. Just like the lions sucked so bad for the past 10 years. There will be a time where they will be feared....as funny as that sounds.

Lets not get too carried away by how you win superbowls....the giants won last year by a fluke catch on 4th down that should have been declared in the grasp sack before Eli even threw the ball. Then the win against the bills had to come on a missed(choke)easy fg that should have beaten them. Big deal the Giants won 2 more titles than the jets....and yes they have had more successful seasons then the jets....but before this year the giants used to be so boring to watch.

Giants beat two Juggernauts and it wasn't because the other team didn't show up. I'm glad you're not a ref in the NFL. Eli was clearly trying to escape and they let the play continue and rightfully so. Norwood missed a 47 yard field goal. That is not an easy field goal, especially with all that pressure.

Yeah it is a big deal the NY Giants won 3 superbowls and the NY Jets won 1 superbowl and that was almost 40 years ago. Were you even alive to see it?

Giants beat two Juggernauts and it wasn't because the other team didn't show up. I'm glad you're not a ref in the NFL. Eli was clearly trying to escape and they let the play continue and rightfully so. Norwood missed a 47 yard field goal. That is not an easy field goal, especially with all that pressure.

Yeah it is a big deal the NY Giants won 3 superbowls and the NY Jets won 1 superbowl and that was almost 40 years ago. Were you even alive to see it?

True...they did win 2 big games to get to the bowl....but I still think they were very lucky in beating the pats....dont get me wrong....i wanted the pats to lose...sorry ortiz...lol

So what is the big deal that the giants won 2 more....what matters is the present time...the past is the past. Right now the giants are the champs and the team to beat....no doubt...would love to see a jets vs giant bowl....unfortunately I dont think either team will make it this year. Its possible though...they should both make the playoffs and once you make the playoffs anything can happen

True...they did win 2 big games to get to the bowl....but I still think they were very lucky in beating the pats....dont get me wrong....i wanted the pats to lose...sorry ortiz...lol

So what is the big deal that the giants won 2 more....what matters is the present time...the past is the past. Right now the giants are the champs and the team to beat....no doubt...would love to see a jets vs giant bowl....unfortunately I dont think either team will make it this year. Its possible though...they should both make the playoffs and once you make the playoffs anything can happen

injuries and a player shooting himself is killing us. strahan retired, osi out for the year, plaxico out for the year, brandon jacobs playing with a bum knee. just way too hard to recover from that, but anything can happen like you said.

nobody quoted me yet so i'll say it again

49ers pwnd > jets

llloooolll

injuries and a player shooting himself is killing us. strahan retired, osi out for the year, plaxico out for the year, brandon jacobs playing with a bum knee. just way too hard to recover from that, but anything can happen like you said.

pats have been killed by injuries worse than the Giants
and that is hard to do considering they lost so many players

Bruschi is done for the season as of this A.M.

It's your division to take JET fans, let's see if you cannot screw it up

Eagles are making a comeback. No way will they get tio the SB, but they're creeping. Either way, I'm happy to see them playing like a fuckin' team again.

Top Bottom