Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If the jets lose today?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
says the most hated fanbase on the planet. bunch of schmucks up in boston area sports. no one likes you guys at all.

bunch of cheaters, shit talkers and scumbags in your sports portfolios

LOL I knew CW would surface for this thread bwaaahaaaa watch the dolphins put the nail in your coffin this year and send favre back to the cornfields.

niners! 2 game winning streak

we're getting better, we should have beat arizona and sitting at 6-7 instead of 5-8

LOL I knew CW would surface for this thread bwaaahaaaa watch the dolphins put the nail in your coffin this year and send favre back to the cornfields.

we'll see. i'm really really really mad at these last two losses. disgraceful. My mondays and tuesdays have been miserable. at least the last one you can blame the weather. this one was inexcusable

dolphins lost to the jets in miami...historically the dolphins suck nuts in the cold weather, so we'll see. although hanging-chad is used to it

please nigga. dolphins ain't winning the division

we'll see. i'm really really really mad at these last two losses. disgraceful. My mondays and tuesdays have been miserable. at least the last one you can blame the weather. this one was inexcusable

dolphins lost to the jets in miami...historically the dolphins suck nuts in the cold weather, so we'll see. although hanging-chad is used to it

please nigga. dolphins ain't winning the division

You forget whos steering that ship my friend and the jets Won that game by a nutsack hair they could win it all if they stay focused.

You forget whos steering that ship my friend and the jets Won that game by a nutsack hair they could win it all if they stay focused.

i think the jets will wake up. 2 home games against buffalo and miami, and 1 game against a bad seattle team (although i thought that about the san fran game). Miami's schedule is cake, but it's the NFL and anything can happen on any sunday

They HAVE to win against buffalo. no trent edwards, and that team is playing horrible. offense is completely non existent. considering buffalo is 0-5 against division opponents i don't think it should be an issue

I think it's more of their fanbase that other teams fan tend to dislike
Take CW for instance
gotta be the most arrogant homer I have ever seen

Every team has their share of retarded fans

This is the funniest post considerind what fa base you're a part of.

says the most hated fanbase on the planet. bunch of schmucks up in boston area sports. no one likes you guys at all.

bunch of cheaters, shit talkers and scumbags in your sports portfolios

LOL.......statements like this show just how envious of that team you are. Same with the rest of the haters. Name a shit talker. Name a scumbag. Cheaters? LOL......you really don't know what happened do you. Sounds to me like a schmuck calling a schmuck a schmuck. LOL.......

Also....not even close to how man people hate the Yankees fans. Is this your first day talking sports or something?

we can talk all the trash between each other but it dosent matter.....this division will come down to the last week. I just hope the jets are pist and get hot now....when you are suppose to get hot and carry it into the playoffs like the giants did last year.

Top Bottom