Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ice skating bear kills Russian circus hand

Serves the stupid bastards right for slapping skates on a bear and most likely beating it until it accepted the skates and stood up on ice.

The bear finally woke up and realized "Why am I taking this shit from these bastards? I'm bigger than them and stronger than them...I have huge teeth and big claws...the solution to my problem is obvious."

Unfortunately, the bear was knot aware of the humans with guns...and how they tend to respond to bears that maul people.

Serves the stupid bastards right for slapping skates on a bear and most likely beating it until it accepted the skates and stood up on ice.

The bear finally woke up and realized "Why am I taking this shit from these bastards? I'm bigger than them and stronger than them...I have huge teeth and big claws...the solution to my problem is obvious."

Unfortunately, the bear was knot aware of the humans with guns...and how they tend to respond to bears that maul people.

sounds :rainbow: when you spell "not" ... "knot"

Top Bottom