Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Wierd Story (not as bad as the 1st)

See, this is what happens when people stop going to the library and reading books, they begin to lose the ability to differentiate between fact and fiction. That story is definitely "FICTION" same as what people like Stephen King and Clive Barker write (although written without anywhere near their level of flare).

You cannot live without sleep, you will die. Nevermind the fact that blood loss alone from the described injuries would have resulted in death.

You cannot live without sleep, you will die. Nevermind the fact that blood loss alone from the described injuries would have resulted in death.

indeed. Fatal Familial Insomnia is an infamous prion disease that is ultimately fatal for that reason. As the disease progresses it becomes impossible to put the victim to sleep with any amount of drugs and eventually they go directly from full consciousness to death. Pretty horrid.

See, this is what happens when people stop going to the library and reading books, they begin to lose the ability to differentiate between fact and fiction. That story is definitely "FICTION" same as what people like Stephen King and Clive Barker write (although written without anywhere near their level of flare).

the whole idea of the story was that the drug was keeping them alive despite their lack of sleeping, that is why some of them died soon after they were taken off it. How am I supposed to know if such a drug was created and used on humans 70 years ago? I said originally I didnt think it was all true but wouldnt be suprised if it was based on a true experiment. I didnt read it and believe it was all a true journal from a real experiment.

the whole idea of the story was that the drug was keeping them alive despite their lack of sleeping, that is why some of them died soon after they were taken off it. How am I supposed to know if such a drug was created and used on humans 70 years ago? I said originally I didnt think it was all true but wouldnt be suprised if it was based on a true experiment. I didnt read it and believe it was all a true journal from a real experiment.
There are plenty of drugs that will keep you from sleeping, they're called amphetamines.

Look, sleep isn't something we're doing to blow a few hours. Sleep is utterly, absolutely and completely necessary for cellular regeneration of every, single bodily system. No drug can substitute for that regeneration, if they did come up with something that would do that, they'd be more than half way to finding the key to extending human life.

Finally, no human being can withstand the level of trauma that was described and survive. Drugs or no drugs, you lose beyond a couple of pints of blood and you pass out. If that blood loss isn't stopped, you die.

The story is a basic plotline for a lot of horror stories, i.e., secret govt. experiments with mysterious drug yields catastrophic results.

I skimmed through and it is not up my ally. I like when People share things though. One thing about C+C is that if you are going to post something long it has to be bad ass. When I used to post up my long stories about my nights out the first 2 or 3 people would write "too long", eventually someone would read it and love the story making the other people who first posted feel dumb and then they would actually read it.

I skimmed through and it is not up my ally. I like when People share things though. One thing about C+C is that if you are going to post something long it has to be bad ass. When I used to post up my long stories about my nights out the first 2 or 3 people would write "too long", eventually someone would read it and love the story making the other people who first posted feel dumb and then they would actually read it.

lol yeah i couldnt really shorten it without ruining it, same as the first one

and that is why i said i doubted it was all true
Unfortunately we've no longer got a doctor who hangs on C&C who could back me, but with 99.9% confidence I'm telling you it's fiction, and not terribly original at that.

Unfortunately we've no longer got a doctor who hangs on C&C who could back me, but with 99.9% confidence I'm telling you it's fiction, and not terribly original at that.

Well the part about the ex-KGB officer is fake because in the 40's the KGB didn't exist yet. It was made in the 50's from Internal Affairs and State Security
just sayin

Top Bottom