Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want a new football team!!!!!

big4life said:

Just make sure you have a short skirt on.:p :p

*He says, as the mods move this to a different forum*:o ;)

Who needs the skirt?

*heading to the other forum after this is moved*

Oakland played so badly last week at STL...they they couldn't have even beat Nebraska....

B True

PHATchik said:

Who needs the skirt?

*heading to the other forum after this is moved*

There is just something about a college girl in a short skirt, or taking the skirt off her. I don't know which. :p :p

Buttttttttt if you don't need a skirt, I guess that we can leave that off.:p :p ;)

:devil:

big4life said:

There is just something about a college girl in a short skirt, or taking the skirt off her. I don't know which. :p :p

Buttttttttt if you don't need a skirt, I guess that we can leave that off.:p :p ;)

:devil:

If you insist........

PHATchik said:

If you insist........

Which way?:confused:

Skirt or no skirt?

Never mind, we'll just get naked and get in the shower. :shocked:

You wash my back and I'll wash your's.:p :p :p

BTW. for anyone that cares, Clemson came back and won. I am not interested in the game anymore. :devil:

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! this thread is about football, not some college tramp in short skirts (no offense)...

FOOTBALL IS LIFE!!!! do not let whores interfere with football!!! (no offense again)...

madbomber31 said:
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! this thread is about football, not some college tramp in short skirts (no offense)...

FOOTBALL IS LIFE!!!! do not let whores interfere with football!!! (no offense again)...

:FRlol:

Top Bottom