Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I sure wish there were more threads dedicated to football

HappyScrappy said:

huddles rhymes with cuddles. and puddles. but not orange.

here is a question for you - would you still watch football if everyone played naked? I mean, don't get me wrong, they would still have pads and cups and jock straps on - don't want anyone getting hurt. but there would be a lot of ass going on.
would you pay more?

some things that I think would liven up the game would be:
1) randomly placed land mines every half
2) livestock on the field
3) one person on each team is allowed to have a huge spike sticking out of the top of his helmet.

now THAT is what I'm talking about

I do not watch football... but

I did like your list.. and to add to it..

for 5 minutes per half.. the largest member of each team is allowed to come onto the field with a fish bat to use on other opponents.

During field goals the players on the bench must protect the coach of their team (if kicking the field goal) during this time the coaches can be captured by the opposing teams benched players.

All players, coaches and refs must eat no more and no less than 4 hits of acid each 1 hour before each game. The acid most be from the same lot.

LOL - I love the "capture the coach" idea.

I also think that every time one team scores, they are allowed to get rid of one of the players from the other team.

a no brainer is that the cheerleaders need to be at the very least topless and then no underwear would be a solid idea too. but not totally naked because then that would leave nothing to the imagination and no surprises when they jump up in the air.

HappyScrappy said:
LOL - I love the "capture the coach" idea.

I also think that every time one team scores, they are allowed to get rid of one of the players from the other team.

a no brainer is that the cheerleaders need to be at the very least topless and then no underwear would be a solid idea too. but not totally naked because then that would leave nothing to the imagination and no surprises when they jump up in the air.

how about...

random fans names are drawn each game by each cheerleader. These cheerleaders must set up a time before the next game to satisfy the winning fan in a sexual manner.

I've always looked at the crowds full of dudes wearing the jerseys of their favorite player - and I have figured that the best addition to the game would be that if someone got hurt, instead of getting someone out of their lineup, they have to get someone from the crowd that is wearing that guy's jersey.

also, the football should be injected 1/4 full of mercury:
1) it is bad for the environment - which is always good in a sport
2) it makes the ball heavier
and most importantly
3) it makes the ball spin all funky.

hahahaha that is a good one.

I also think that during half time each player must eat 32 oz. of his favorite food.

I also think that women should be forced to play and all men playing the game are required to inject no less than 1200mg of test per week.

I think the width of the field is way too big. Bring it down to say 10yrds wide with the same amount of people. Now try to score bitch! After the play, any player being heckled should be able to go into the stands & tackle the heckler.

Orange is a good color but, the laces are white like the lines on the field, even if the coach has only 9 toes.

the 32oz of food deal is good for advertising. they can zoom in for a closeup of some dude chowing on McD's and say "so and so eats McD's!"
the same should apply for the 'roids too - zoom in, show them shooting it in their ass, and then say "so and so prefers XYZ brand of test in his ass!"

I really like the idea of changing the field size. I say either make it way bigger, or way smaller.
but the way it is now is just all wrong.

Make it a round field with 8 unmarked goals & you have to figure out which one is yours, if you go in the wrong one, a pack of hungry wolves attack you.

LMAO

sounds like glatiators.

along the lines of the land mines on the field, sometimes their helmets should explode too.

the explosions on the field would dramatically change the game. if you knew that there was only going to be one explosion per game - then you would put your scrubs in until the explosion, and then after that, you know that there won't be another one for that game, so then you put in the good players.

Top Bottom