Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I sure wish there were more threads dedicated to football

Re: Re: I sure wish there were more threads dedicated to football

TheProject said:

Well, maybe what we need are MORE threads about your precious Saab, or Radiohead, or about the broken shit in your apartment!

:mad:

Bastard.

1) you are just "jelus"

2) the broken shit in my apartment that you refer to would probably be my dvd player that I wrote about - which is now FIXED.

so shove that up your ass and smoke it. no wait... I mean stick this in your tailpipe and put it in neutral... no... fuck it. meanie.

havoc said:
What Movie?

"The Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H, it was a most triumphant victory"

Intersting you should ask that - this is one of the few rare quotes to show up in two movies that have both won more than 3 Oscars.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

and

SwimFan

Re: Re: Re: I sure wish there were more threads dedicated to football

HappyScrappy said:

1) you are just "jelus"

2) the broken shit in my apartment that you refer to would probably be my dvd player that I wrote about - which is now FIXED.

so shove that up your ass and smoke it. no wait... I mean stick this in your tailpipe and put it in neutral... no... fuck it. meanie.

post a pic.

the football threads let everyone know who likes to watch big strong men wearing tights play with balls and get into "huddles" with eachother.

dballer said:
the football threads let everyone know who likes to watch big strong men wearing tights play with balls and get into "huddles" with eachother.

huddles rhymes with cuddles. and puddles. but not orange.

here is a question for you - would you still watch football if everyone played naked? I mean, don't get me wrong, they would still have pads and cups and jock straps on - don't want anyone getting hurt. but there would be a lot of ass going on.
would you pay more?

some things that I think would liven up the game would be:
1) randomly placed land mines every half
2) livestock on the field
3) one person on each team is allowed to have a huge spike sticking out of the top of his helmet.

now THAT is what I'm talking about

dballer said:
[B
WODIN.. get to work.. I will supply you with some parts for the Scamp you are rebuilding for the wife. [/B]

No... it was on the Road in front of me moving along in all its functional glory. The driver pulled into the chyrsler plant so I think he probably works there and gets plent of parts to keep his baby purring.

At first I thought I really like football....but then I realized that I just liked getting drunk at the bar.

Now I realize that I really enjoy both. Why aren't there more threads about getting in fights????

WODIN said:

keep his baby purring.

if I have a kid and it starts purring - I'm gonna immediately start beating it with a shovel.
(psst - this is the part where you make reference to my face, my parents, and their shovel - you also should ask if I purred)

My kids don't purr but they do making those sputtering engine noises when they're toddling about the house. I feel for you HS. Either you have shovel DNA in you or you were tortured in some bizzare Wile E. Coyote type prank.

Top Bottom