Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I showed my ass today and my wife is pissed but who gives a fuck

... and assuming and exercising dominion over someone else's property is almost certainly a provocation in this case.

If the device was being used in a manner consistent with its legally manufactured, marketed and sold purpose, he'd be super-screwed over jumping the guy when he approached.

I seriously doubt these situations every happen, but it is an intriguing scenario.

Shouldnt you be blow drying your fucked up hair or something constructive? Your absence of nutsbin your sac doesnt mean nobody else has balls bro beans.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Shouldnt you be blow drying your fucked up hair or something constructive? Your absence of nutsbin your sac doesnt mean nobody else has balls bro beans.

Don't make me come over there and black your one good eye broheim.

... and assuming and exercising dominion over someone else's property is almost certainly a provocation in this case.

If the device was being used in a manner consistent with its legally manufactured, marketed and sold purpose, he'd be super-screwed over jumping the guy when he approached.

Tell you what take your legal bullshit and shove up your ass bish ngr. Shock your dog around me and ill kick your ass up on your head and fix that fucked up pompodour you got

kinda what i was alluding to

Yea i was kinda alluding to the fact youre a fucking pussy ass bitch like plunkey. You knkw in casd you missed whst i was saying

You can be whatever you wanna be till i have had enough of your shit. Plain and simple i got tired ofbhearing the puppy cryand the kids cringe when he shocked the dog. I took it off the dog he advnced and got flat backed for his efforts. I dont have to put up with no shit i dont want to. Im always willing to deal with the consequences of my actions its called being a man you should try it sometimes
I dont give two fucks about a cop or being arrested when i am in the right. Nor do i give a fuck about what you ngrs think. There are two ways to deal with any situation reason or force. I tried reason by taking the collar off so all that was left was force. The thing that seperates civilized people from barbarians is the use of reason. Always try to reason first if possible. The thing hat seperates free men from slaves is the absence or unwillingness to use force. Im not a slave nor a barbarian. Im a grown ass man with enough balls to call bullshit when i see it and then impose my will on your ass if you wanna step up. Cutting up on a web board and having some laughs is one thing dont ever confuse it with real life bro beans. You a good ngr with some big ass hair. I love it when we go back and forth but tell me honestly what would you have done

I'll play along, because you're presenting an interesting scenario.

Based on your logic, what if that parent had been spanking their child instead of shocking a puppy? Would you still feel justified to step-in and stop the situation?

Top Bottom