Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I must be extremely bored if....

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Is manning going pro this year? He or J White or even the kid in Texas Texh(simmons?) could go before this kid. Why do you think he would be forst QB taken? Definately Manning or White would go first overall QB- IMHO

I think he has the overall package. He reminds me of a young Steve Grogan, errrrrr a mix of Carson Palmer with some Mark Brunell in him.

If Manning goes pro, he could possibly pass him.

It is always interesting, I never thought Chris Simms (6'5" 225lbs, 4.67 40, pinpoint accuracy & cannon) would go final pick third round. I thought late first, early second tops!! You never know what the draft will bring. We will see how the bowls go and then the combine.

Last edited:
Texas_Tornado said:
It is always interesting, I never thought Chris Simms (6'5" 225lbs, 4.67 40, pinpoint accuracy & cannon) would go final pick third round. I thought late first, early second tops!! You never know what the draft will bring. We will see how the bowls go and then the combine.

I watched Simms play in high school. His school and my school are rivals. (he's a lot tounger than me) They have played each other I believe 4 times in the state finals the last 4 years to go along with the regular season. It's a pick'em everytime.

I think he was the steal of the draft..

Top Bottom