Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Love Ricky Williams honesty and......

What happened to holding athletes to a higher standard? I mean, they make millions upon millions of dollars on something that in the grand scheme of things, mean's absolutely dick.......

because athletes are humans, difference is their skeletons are open to the public eagle eye and your's n mine aren't

because athletes are humans, difference is their skeletons are open to the public and yours isn't

If they dont wanna be held to a higher standard they can go back to the shitstank place they came from and rot. You wanna earn several million a year? Clean your shit up, there are many MANY people who never get opportunities like that who deserve it much more than they do.

If they dont like it, GTFO.

He said that during his football hiatuses.

If he was truly open during negotiations with team management he should have looked the owner in the eye and said, “base my compensation upon knowing that I fully intend to continue to blaze and there’s a fair chance of me not finishing out the season”.

BTW, there will be no more fines. If he feels so froggy about blazing why doesn't he leap?

I agree

probably because he loves the game, never the less i'm sure AFL would pick him up in a heart beat

rasta.jpg

If they dont wanna be held to a higher standard they can go back to the shitstank place they came from and rot. You wanna earn several million a year? Clean your shit up, there are many MANY people who never get opportunities like that who deserve it much more than they do.

If they dont like it, GTFO.

I was roomates with three D-2 college O-linemen in college (15 person house), all three of them juiced, GH specifically. All of them admitted the whole team is juiced up and all very open about it to each other.

Would Moore still be in your avy if he got caught? Or is it okay to just because he's flying under the radar in college?

I was roomates with three D-2 college O-linemen in college (15 person house), all three of them juiced, GH specifically. All of them admitted the whole team is juiced up and all very open about it to each other.

Would Moore still be in your avy if he got caught? Or is it okay to just because he's flying under the radar in college?

Show me some proof and I'll consider your argument. Until then take your anecdotal evidence and go toke up.

lol, Baseball players juice and football players "don't"

O k k k buddy, hop out that bubble even triathalon athletes want the edge

lol, Baseball players juice and football players "don't"

O k k k buddy, hop out that bubble even triathalon athletes want the edge

I never said they didnt. I'm just saying that some "story" about your d-2 buddies doesn't mean shit to me. You gotta bring more to the table than he said she said to impress me.

13 Current and former Husker players linked to steroid case

Current and former Husker players linked to steroid case : Fanblogs College Football Blog

You would think a NU fan would of remembered this, because I did

I thought you were talking about Moore? Nebraska players are no strangers to problems. Lawrence Phillips was benched for his bullshit and it ultimately cost him millions of dollars. What's your fucking point? If they did it, they deserve to be caught and suffer whatever consequences they face. Period.

I dont care what school they went to, hell, if it were my brother, I would hold him to the same standards.

Therefore your post is meaningless to me.

Top Bottom