Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Love Ricky Williams honesty and......

If he was truly open during negotiations with team management he should have looked the owner in the eye and said, “base my compensation upon knowing that I fully intend to continue to blaze and there’s a fair chance of me not finishing out the season”.

BTW, there will be no more fines. If he feels so froggy about blazing why doesn't he leap?

So when you go on a job interview do you tell them you like to throw back zannies and have a few drinks every few days?

If they dont wanna be held to a higher standard they can go back to the shitstank place they came from and rot. You wanna earn several million a year? Clean your shit up, there are many MANY people who never get opportunities like that who deserve it much more than they do.

If they dont like it, GTFO.

Why should people be held to a higher standard based on how much $$$ they make....that makes no sense to me.

Show me some proof and I'll consider your argument. Until then take your anecdotal evidence and go toke up.

If you dont think most football players juice....then ricky williams never smoked pot

the dude was doing his best while getting blazed! all teh other teams shoulda been ashamed of a pothead running all over them.

Well they wont lose this week....lolol.....who do the pats play this week?

@San Fran

Swoles luvva boys

KC
JETS
Miami
then a bye week
Now San Fran

this opening schedule has been brutal as a fan, except when we played the Jets(love the drama)
the rest is boring
I'd rather get smacked around by good teams

the dude was doing his best while getting blazed! all teh other teams shoulda been ashamed of a pothead running all over them.
Yeah who needs to be checked the pot head or his 176 yard games bishes... that he ran over, through, around, all the while his helmet smelling like an overused graphix bong.
Getting bish slapped pot head style, wow.... better make that 2 grams of test prop. for some of those LBs and DBs who got victimized.

lmao!!!

@San Fran

Swoles luvva boys

KC
JETS
Miami
then a bye week
Now San Fran

this opening schedule has been brutal as a fan, except when we played the Jets(love the drama)
the rest is boring
I'd rather get smacked around by good teams

They beat out SF yesterday. Their schedule will get tougher as the season goes on. How do you like Cassel? Nov 13th, thursday night...jets vs pats in NE. Should be some good drama there as well.

Top Bottom