Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Love Ricky Williams honesty and......

You're a loser if you smoke marijuana? He's smoked all his life and got where he's at while smoking the whole time. Question though, what do you call a person who injects themselves with synthetic hormones that don't play any sports at all?

It's not an issue if you can perform while using substances.

The rules are in place. He contractually agreed to them. He didn't demonstrate the maturity to honor his word.

The rules are in place. He contractually agreed to them. He didn't demonstrate the maturity to honor is word.

Realize 90% of pro athletes break substance and rules in their contract all the time. Extends to clauses such as not even allowed to ride a motorcycle or hang out past such n such time on pre-game day. You seem to be upset about is the fact he's open about his use, yet your fav players just hide it. Clemens would've been a hall of famer if he didn't get caught, same with Bonds. How many athletes got into the hall of fame that slid under the radar?

Realize 90% of pro athletes break substance and rules in their contract all the time. Extends to clauses such as not even allowed to ride a motorcycle or hang out past such n such time on pre-game day. You seem to be upset about is the fact he's open about his use and they hide it. Clemens would've been a hall of famer if he didn't get caught, same with Bonds. How many athletes got into the hall of fame that slid under the radar?

He's not open about his use. He recently admitted he was tempted again, but when he got busted it was from random urinalysis test.

He never publicly stated while he was signing contracts that he still intended to violate the league's drug policies.

The rules are in place. He contractually agreed to them. He didn't demonstrate the maturity to honor is word.
I love RW, beatnik hero, but Pick you are kicking up a fucking storm with your valid points...
and sorry 34, I have to agree with Pick.

You're a loser if you smoke marijuana? He's smoked all his life and got where he's at while smoking the whole time. Question though, what do you call a person who injects themselves with synthetic hormones that don't play any professional sports at all?

I didn't say that. Lotta people smoke a bit, lotta people drink a bit, lotta people joose a bit. That does not automatically = loser.

What I said was that if this grown ass man just up and walked away from an extremely promising career (doesn't matter whether we are talking pro ball player or artist or nobel peace prize winning physicist or surgeon general) "just because he preferred to smoke pot rather than utilize his talents" especially when so many other backed him so seriously... then ya, he is a pothead loser.

If his drug of choice were alcohol then he would be a drunk loser.

I don't care what his talent was in or what drug he chose over it - choosing a drug over a wonderful life filled with bennies that you get JUST because you were given this talent makes you a LOSER.

IMHO

Except:
1) he's not a kid
2) he accepted millions of dollars to perform at his best letting down the team owners, an alliance of fans, and perhaps worse ... his teammates.

No one put a gun to his head and made him sign these million dollar contract(s). The local Blockbuster is still hiring :rasta:
The Dolphins didn't have to pay most of that money anyway.

He's not open about his use. He recently admitted he was tempted again, but when he got busted it was from random urinalysis test.

He never publicly stated while he was signing contracts that he still intended to violate the league's drug policies.

Williams has been very open about how he loves weed since he was caught a few years ago, even said he would continue to pay the substance fines just so he can :rasta: up.

What happened to holding athletes to a higher standard? I mean, they make millions upon millions of dollars on something that in the grand scheme of things, mean's absolutely dick.......

Williams has been very open about how he loves weed since he was caught a few years ago, even said he would continue to pay the fines just so he can :rasta: up.

He said that during his football hiatuses.

If he was truly open during negotiations with team management he should have looked the owner in the eye and said, “base my compensation upon knowing that I fully intend to continue to blaze and there’s a fair chance of me not finishing out the season”.

BTW, there will be no more fines. If he feels so froggy about blazing why doesn't he leap?

Top Bottom