Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like confrontation. Red Sux vs. NY Yankees

KillahBee said:
I love how the Sheff double was 100% on Damon and his girl arm!! hahahah!

I hate Damon and rumours are he is going to Yanks next year...good frikin riddance to the ass.

mightymouse69 said:
I hate Damon and rumours are he is going to Yanks next year...good frikin riddance to the ass.

hate him? he is one of the best leadoff hitters in the league. his arm sucks, but defense is pretty good. he belongs in boston though - classless

he's a big distraction and all for one. Wait till after this game, there will be a break down in the sox since he criticized the Schiling move to the closer role.

mightymouse69 said:

I don't want Damon. He has no arm. We're better off keeping Bernie then if that's the case. I'd prefer they go after Brady Clark of Milwaukee.

Watch for AJ Burnett to be a Yankee in a week or so.

mightymouse69 said:
frikin cheaters.

tee hee. this played out perfectly. Schilling got it handed to him, all of the Sox got it handed to them by Arod (a guy they talked smack about), and Mo stuck it right to you after you guys thought you owned him. hahahahahahah! great baseball games

Absolutely choke-tastic 9th inning for Beantown. Schilling stunk it up, and then the top 3 batters in the order all struck out on shit pitches. Jeezus.

Top Bottom