Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like confrontation. Red Sux vs. NY Yankees

Re: I like confrontation.

patsfan1379 said:
jelousy rears its ugly head.

I'll put 1000K on the Sox taking the series.

patsfan tahts a good bet sox all the way fu yankees fans who's in first i can't remember any help?

needtogetas said:
hell ya go boston.but sadly were allways in first.

Since when have you always been in first? This is the first time since what, 1986 you clam chowder sucking through a straw, slack-jawed, bumble fucking bean eaters have been in first after the All Star break?

Yeah, yeah, yeah..I know.."choke, down 3-0, biggest payroll", yada, yada, yada, blah, blah fucking blah.

Bottom line.

Yankees= 26 rings
Boston= some where in single digits WAY behind.

lol..."we're always in first"

BileStew said:
Since when have you always been in first? This is the first time since what, 1986 you clam chowder sucking through a straw, slack-jawed, bumble fucking bean eaters have been in first after the All Star break?

Yeah, yeah, yeah..I know.."choke, down 3-0, biggest payroll", yada, yada, yada, blah, blah fucking blah.

Bottom line.

Yankees= 26 rings

Way to put it all in perspective, much to the chagrin of bosox fans. last year is history lol.

Well if Boston does win again this year... It will be 172 (86+86) more years untill they win another.

'Curse is reversed' what a crock of jizz. You all just sucked for 86 years and had nothing else to blame it one but Babe Ruth and a fucking curse. Leprachauns.

BileStew said:

Bottom line.

Yankees= 26 rings

Dude, I love you. AND the Sox had the SECOND highest payroll last year. It is now nice to know that the best team in baseball doesn't have the highest payroll....they have the SECOND highest.

Ive lived in texas my whole life and always wanted a sports rivalry that was the equivalent of yanks/sox. It seems like its fuckin insane in NYC and Boston when those two teams play. The closest thing we have is Univ. Texas vs. Texas A&M. LOL.

superdave said:
Ive lived in texas my whole life and always wanted a sports rivalry that was the equivalent of yanks/sox. It seems like its fuckin insane in NYC and Boston when those two teams play. The closest thing we have is Univ. Texas vs. Texas A&M. LOL.

Nah bro, UNC and Duke HATE each other. They are within about 20 minutes of each other. Every year that game is great. I remember when UNC had Stackhouse, Wallace and Jamison and Duke tied it with a half court shot at the buzzer. They both dominate each other. And they both have had two of the best coaches in NCAA basketball history. They are both great teams right next to each other. Each and every year one is damn good and one is not. This year Duke will win the National Championship but UNC won it last year.

eat big said:
Dude, I love you. AND the Sox had the SECOND highest payroll last year. It is now nice to know that the best team in baseball doesn't have the highest payroll....they have the SECOND highest.
that's what I always point out. if the Sox fans always said the Yanks bought their championships, then logic says that the Sox bought theirs, since they beat a team with a lower payroll. Right? 5-5 bitches!!

Top Bottom