Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know it was only the Rams 1st preseason game....

big dog

but did their D look awful or what. The Dolphins bland ass offense did what they pleased. Archuleta needs a good 20lbs. He looked very thin...

They have a bunch of rookies and newcomers, so they will need time to mesh and gain experience. Their offense may have to carry them the first have of the season, but they should improve steadily throughout the year. They sure as hell can't be any worse than last year...

They better hope so or their gonna have to score 40pts a game.... Archuleta looks way to small to be a NFL safety...

Yeah, he didn't look very tall. He has some freaky physical skills, though, I think he benched somewhere close to 500 and squatted around 600...

Candidate looked quick and evasive to me out there. That guy is someone that will be very successful in the NFL. Fast, Fast, Fast...

FrankRizzo said:
Candidate looked quick and evasive to me out there. That guy is someone that will be very successful in the NFL. Fast, Fast, Fast...

Didnt candidate leave the game injured?? or did i read that wrong on the ESPN sports ticker last night?

I thought Canidate had some good speed and quickness coming out of Arizona. Unfortunately, he won't see too much playing time unless Faulk goes down.

Damione Lewis looked pretty good, had 2 sacks. Trung Canidate is supposively the fastest man in the NFL. He went out of the game with an injury i believe in the third quarter. They have a lot of work to do on defense still.

Candidate was a good back in college, too small for the NFL. Or should I say, too frail. He missed all of last season with injuries.
Archalletta is learning a new position. He played outside backer at ASU last year- and was Pac10 defensive player of the year. He will be a stud. He will be as good as Darren Woodson- another Sun Devil backer who converted to SS in the NFL.

Top Bottom