Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate to say "I told you so" but its looking like I was right on my Kobe prediction

• Thread starter Thread starter anabolicmd
  • Start date Start date
Re: Re: Why, why & why?

DeepZenPill said:

Violent rape isn't typically just done for sexual gratification, there's another level of gratification for the rapist. The more significant point is that Kobe doesn't have a violent history. This is something uncharacteristic of him, besides all the other shady details of this story.

bingo.

Looks like Kobe will be ready for the playoffs.

This twisted sister will be back to her normal life of sleeping around, pill popping, and possible suicide attempts.

The question is. . who is her next victim?

He will be convicted of rape, wheather or not he commited the crime, the defense will have a hard time finding non religious jurors. Puritan's are usually blinded by faith.

Re: Why, why & why?

Dr. JK said:
Why would he put himself in this type of position? He could bang almost any girl, why would he go after a girl that is unsure of having sex or didn't want to??

Either he is a deperate fuck or she a desperate bitch to do this kind of thing!

well we dont know why someone of his stature would commit such a crime, but it happens. there are plenty of cases to cite of well off people that commit crimes.

all we know is the kobe from age 18 and up, a pro player with a seemable unlikely reason for such an act.

but we dont know how kobe grew up and what may have affected his life and his decision making skills. for all we know he was molested by a family member or something similar to that, that may have triggered this type of personality. just because kobe has skills on the court doesnt make invernable to lifes sins and vises. we just dont know and must not assume the obvious in all cases. i hope he gets a fair trial and i hope whatever the truth is that that is how it is resolved.

actually when i read the transcripts of his commenst recently about the clash with shaq I thought Kobe was quite articulate and expressed his thoughts with considerable class..so then I was leaning towards not guilty..not that inteligent men can't commit rape and/or assualt/battery...but it kind of made me think he doesn't fit the image of street thug BB player who made it big and now has bucks and power and therefore feels he can do no wrong

FinaGod said:
I doubt he does any time. It's America, the more money you have the more you can get away with.

as soon as this happened the first time the justice system should have been thrown out.

so if im poor and inoccent im more likly to be convicted then a rich rapest.

fuck this justice

"THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE ON STOLEN LAND"

change is inevitable

:FRlol:

Top Bottom