Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate to say "I told you so" but its looking like I was right on my Kobe prediction

• Thread starter Thread starter anabolicmd
  • Start date Start date
anabolicmd said:

If he keeps on getting skinnier he prolly wont. Thats bad news anyway, he really should be bulking up for the yard and shower gladiator school.
is he dropping weight?..he is worried as hell then

I heard there was allegedly two different DNA types from two different males in her body fluids from her panties. If this is true - he should be acquited of all charges.

Why, why & why?

Why would he put himself in this type of position? He could bang almost any girl, why would he go after a girl that is unsure of having sex or didn't want to??

Either he is a deperate fuck or she a desperate bitch to do this kind of thing!

Re: Why, why & why?

Dr. JK said:
Why would he put himself in this type of position? He could bang almost any girl, why would he go after a girl that is unsure of having sex or didn't want to??

Either he is a deperate fuck or she a desperate bitch to do this kind of thing!

Violent rape isn't typically just done for sexual gratification, there's another level of gratification for the rapist. The more significant point is that Kobe doesn't have a violent history. This is something uncharacteristic of him, besides all the other shady details of this story.

Re: I hate to say "I told you so" but its looking like I was right on my Kobe predict

anabolicmd said:
Just read the full hearing transcripts on the SmokingGun website. As you may or may not recall, I predicted that he'll be found guilty and would serve hard time on the rape charges in Colorado. After reading the full 120 pages of transcripts, it is almost guaranteed Kobe will be convicted, the evidence against him is that strong. The crux of the evidence is the injuries and lacerations to the victims vaginal area are consistent with forcible penetration. They are not consistent with voluntary sex, regardless of penis size. The nurses who examined the victim, as well as other rape injury experts will bury Kobe. The most severe injuries are on the skin between the anus and the vagina. That area is pretty severely lacerated, there is no way to claim this was consensual. As far as the three guy theory, its out. They found one guys semen and pubes on the panties she wore the next day when she went in to the hospital. The panties she wore when she was raped, contain her blood, Kobes semen and sperm. Oh, and she bled on him too, which transferred her blood to the inside of his t-shirt. Kobe is done. There is nothing he can present to that jury that will convince them he didnt rape that girl.

O.J. Simpson

Top Bottom