Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATTENTION: Spring Breakers and Noobs...ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOUND HERE!

letsrun4it said:
I can't agree more on the aspect of training REALLY hard before taking AAS. If you don't know how to grow without them, you can't grow with them.

With a name like that , you MUST be from France ..............:-)

With all these nooobs posting lately, it's a breath of fresh air to know guys like you are still on the boards swordfish. You're a sage among men!

I'm currently using Freeze Dried Brontosaurus Pituitary Extract and King Kong GH. Are there any long term sides from using these two compounds in excess? Currently I can't fit through the door sideways and I cause a solar/lunar eclipse everytime I walk outside. Should I be concerned? I don't wanna go off anytime soon. On spring break I wanna flash my bitch tits for the Girls Gone Wild videos.

good post SF. k to you. just curious.... did biggt's post the other day ("i was cruising the anabolic board today..") on the training board get you thinking on this?

silver_shadow said:
good post SF. k to you. just curious.... did biggt's post the other day ("i was cruising the anabolic board today..") on the training board get you thinking on this?

In a way yes it did, the bro had some valid points in that thread (my respects to him) and it made me think that we have alot of new guys or springbreakers log in and what to start juicing with 3 months of training under their belt...or have the guys that just are told to jump and they say "how high?" So I wanted to bring some good information to them, in HOPES that they would study it and understand it...

Top Bottom