Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate to say "I told you so" but its looking like I was right on my Kobe prediction

• Thread starter Thread starter anabolicmd
  • Start date Start date
A

anabolicmd

Just read the full hearing transcripts on the SmokingGun website. As you may or may not recall, I predicted that he'll be found guilty and would serve hard time on the rape charges in Colorado. After reading the full 120 pages of transcripts, it is almost guaranteed Kobe will be convicted, the evidence against him is that strong. The crux of the evidence is the injuries and lacerations to the victims vaginal area are consistent with forcible penetration. They are not consistent with voluntary sex, regardless of penis size. The nurses who examined the victim, as well as other rape injury experts will bury Kobe. The most severe injuries are on the skin between the anus and the vagina. That area is pretty severely lacerated, there is no way to claim this was consensual. As far as the three guy theory, its out. They found one guys semen and pubes on the panties she wore the next day when she went in to the hospital. The panties she wore when she was raped, contain her blood, Kobes semen and sperm. Oh, and she bled on him too, which transferred her blood to the inside of his t-shirt. Kobe is done. There is nothing he can present to that jury that will convince them he didnt rape that girl.

Irie said:
Will he make the playoffs though?

If he keeps on getting skinnier he prolly wont. Thats bad news anyway, he really should be bulking up for the yard and shower gladiator school.

call me ignorant but how do you lacerate the skin between the vagina and the anus with a blunt object like a dong? are they implying that he had his hands down there and his nails caused them?

ive read every bit of material i could get my hands on about kobe's life, personality and childhood. i did a profile analysis of him and a profile analysis on a possible suspect that would have committed said such crime if the perpetrator were an unknown subject. based on my limited knowledge of how the FBI profiles such cases i have determined much the same thing that you have. im leaning towards quilty of the crime as charged.

supersizeme said:
call me ignorant but how do you lacerate the skin between the vagina and the anus with a blunt object like a dong? are they implying that he had his hands down there and his nails caused them?

Dry penis rubbing hard against dry skin in and around the vaginal & anus area. The difference between an excited lubricated woman and a not excited (dry) woman is the difference between the penis making it into the vaginal easily or not.

It's the difficult penatrating and the thrusting force that lacerates the skin.

Top Bottom