Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Hate Strip Clubs!!!

Beachboy6294 said:
I am pretty sure it was Gold Rush cause I was thinking it was Gold Club but that's in New Orleans! Bro you didn't see my other story about taking a midget home or when I put it in my girls pooper on accident and I told her to just walk it off?

haha. gold rush is the fuckin worst. i honestly have never had a good experience there, ever. it's the only strip club open really late though, so a few times fuckin wasted i ended up there afterhours. its 24 hours i think

gold rush is in downtown btw. the rest of the strip clubs in miami are scattered across random areas. Tootsies is great but it's near the ghetto.
Solid gold you'll probably spend alot more money...just that type of place.

there's a few lower end ones but those are the main ones in miami.

there's one just north of miami, closer to fort lauderdale that's great. Scarletts....hottest girls there and actually a pretty cool venue

calveless wonder said:
haha. gold rush is the fuckin worst. i honestly have never had a good experience there, ever. it's the only strip club open really late though, so a few times fuckin wasted i ended up there afterhours. its 24 hours i think

gold rush is in downtown btw. the rest of the strip clubs in miami are scattered across random areas. Tootsies is great but it's near the ghetto.
Solid gold you'll probably spend alot more money...just that type of place.

there's a few lower end ones but those are the main ones in miami.

there's one just north of miami, closer to fort lauderdale that's great. Scarletts....hottest girls there and actually a pretty cool venue

It could have been solid gold I just know it had gold in it! It was downtown so probably the other one. My favorite strip club is Mons Venus in Tampa! I know most of the strippers here from when I use to sling crap and I worked as a bouncer in two of them.

Holy shit that was hilarious!

But dude, $1600? Are you fucking kidding me? MOM had to wire you money, that is too fuckin unreal! LMFAO!

Beachboy6294 said:
I have some great stories and I love to write! Did you see the one about the midget and me hooking up or the one where I told my ex girlfriend to walk it off?

i saw the walk it off.. ewwwwwwwwww..

That stripper just called and asked if she can come hangout when she get's off! WTF.... I told her I wasn't feeling good and was going to bed!

Top Bottom