Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hat that fuckin McDonalds ROLLER BASKETBALL Commercial

PoyeBoy

I mean seriously, how fucking stupid is that, I bet thats the new "EXTREME SPORT", it looks so fucking ghey, how the fuck do you dribble while roller blading, let alone take a fucking jump shot

and the rap has something in it like "the burger, the pickles, the sauce, the bun" what the fuck kinda rap is that?

If I ate some fucking Mickey D's and then went and lifted weights Id prolly shit my pants

Instead of "I'm Lovin it", their new slogan should be "Makes you shit"

I always think the one guy is going to crack his dome open when he goes up for that rebound on the blades.

Everytime I think I want McDonalds I get that shit and think "what the fuck did I crave this shit for"? A nice mush burger patty with some fake ass cheese and the most disgusting pickles I've ever tasted. Still like their chocolate cones tho.

Definitely a gay commercial but I like the burgers. Last time I had fries I puked 'em before I finished....too much grease.

PoyeBoy said:
I mean seriously, how fucking stupid is that, I bet thats the new "EXTREME SPORT", it looks so fucking ghey, how the fuck do you dribble while roller blading, let alone take a fucking jump shot

Extreme? Then look for a "Roller Basketall" forum on Iron Trÿbe in the immediate future!

Yeah, that one sucks............

But the one where the guy is doing laundry while watching T.V. and eating a Mickey D's Cheeseburger is awseome........

He isn't watching what he's doing.......and tosses an empty cheeseburger wrapper into the dryer in place of a dryer sheet.....

Walks buy his wife the next day..(who's wearing some of said laundry) gets one whiff of her and it's go time baby...........

Pure comedy......

Top Bottom