Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am Sub-Coaching my kids basketball team tonight

ChewYxRage said:
oh wow

what relevance does that have again? lol

I somehow got there from my old university's website, and I saw this thread on EF about 12 year old girls, and thought it an appropriate post.

There's a male version of the video, too. ... I can't think of a specific younger EF male to name here... damn, I was hoping to make fun of someone.

:cow:

Jeez BBC? wacky brits.
Game was pretty crazy. We were up for the first half, they came back and were ahead by 4 with a minute to go. That is a short time for 10 year olds. You are lucky if they even take 2 shots in that time. But we got some real nice plays in and tied it up. Usually we just leave it at a tie, because the gyms are booked solid, and they dont have playoffs or anything.
Anyway the other coach was practically begging me for overtime so I said cool and talked to the ref. The other coach probably though we were tired, we only have one sub, and they have 5. Anyway, 3 minute single over time and we won by a basket.
Fun game, WOoo00t go girls!

jestros said:
Jeez BBC? wacky brits.
Game was pretty crazy. We were up for the first half, they came back and were ahead by 4 with a minute to go. That is a short time for 10 year olds. You are lucky if they even take 2 shots in that time. But we got some real nice plays in and tied it up. Usually we just leave it at a tie, because the gyms are booked solid, and they dont have playoffs or anything.
Anyway the other coach was practically begging me for overtime so I said cool and talked to the ref. The other coach probably though we were tired, we only have one sub, and they have 5. Anyway, 3 minute single over time and we won by a basket.
Fun game, WOoo00t go girls!

that's great!! yay ladies go!!

awesome! :D :D :D

Top Bottom