Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am Sub-Coaching my kids basketball team tonight

jestros said:
...SS, it will be a lot of fun I know, these girls are pretty scappy. Boys and girls B-ball is totally different, all the way through to the pros. Boys are are me first ball hog oriented. Girls can get the team first aspect going pretty good...

Except girls can be all "You're going out with the boy I like, so you're a ho and I'm not passing you the ball". lol..

Seashell said:
Except girls can be all "You're going out with the boy I like, so you're a ho and I'm not passing you the ball". lol..
Not yet thank god, and I hope I can deal when it happens. :D

Seashell said:
lol @ Fruit Rollups.

Tell them you heard that Ashton Kutcher might be in the stands.. that ought to do it. :)

But seriously, that should be fun, I coached a 12 yr old boys team awhile back, good times! Ball hogs though, every last one of them. lol
i bet their baseball pants got even tighter whenever they looked at you :p

SublimeZM said:
i bet their baseball pants got even tighter whenever they looked at you :p

Dude.. basketball.

And they were too young for that, all they were thinking about was the killer crossover they were about to school someone with, or the 3 point shot they were going to sink instead of airball this time. :)

Seashell said:
Dude.. basketball.

And they were too young for that, all they were thinking about was the killer crossover they were about to school someone with, or the 3 point shot they were going to sink instead of airball this time. :)

12 years old? Trust me, they weren't too young.

Seashell said:
Dude.. basketball.

fine, i their basketball shorts then

Top Bottom